Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello..

7 years ago

Hello guys. I was really glad to find this website. I am someone who even does not even finish a book for 4 years! Too much gaming lead me to do so. I admit I spent my times in a very bad way. 

I would like to fix this kind of habit and right now I am searching a good and *free* reading resources. Wish me luck guys.

Would glad to hear any kind of feedback.

Hello..

7 years ago

Welcome to CYStia! It's great to have you here, and we hope you enjoy yourself and possibly make a storygame or two that will bring more quality to chooseyourstory. A good place for new members to start is the Help & Info Section so that you can check out the always-helpful articles! I recommend avoiding the advanced editor, because it can be a bit confusing for new users. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the moderators and we'll be happy to assist you. ^~^

Hello..

7 years ago

Hello, and welcome here, roket!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me ^_^

Hello..

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYS!

I recommend reading any of the stories in the featured sections, particularly Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing since they may help you with any future storygames you may write.

I also recommend taking a surf through all the articles in the Help & Info section.

For resources, here's a helpful list made by StrykerL. In particular, this is a very good resource for designing a storygame.

Hello..

7 years ago

Hello. Welcome. You probably should spend some more time reading before you start writing from the looks of your situation. This site, I suppose, is a good way to "wean" out of an intense gaming habit. I'm not really sure what kind of feedback you're looking for, though.

Anyway, welcome to this site! I hope your enjoy your stay, whether it's permanent or temporary. :)

Hello..

7 years ago
Hello and welcome to the site, I hope you take this opportunity to write great stories and grow as a writer

Hello..

7 years ago

Banner D: you've infected Stryker with the "copy paste, generic welcome message"!

Hello..

7 years ago
Nah, and for what it's worth I really like Banner's message - it's a great signpost to new visitors

I just didn't see anything distinct enough in these three intros to be able to make differentiated messages

Hello..

7 years ago

Oh, I like his welcome message as well. 

Just wanted to make a joke about it.

Hello..

7 years ago
Good luck!