Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Noob

7 years ago

Hello, I am a newb.

Noob

7 years ago

This is one of the downsides of an edit-lock only reply system, you don't give the perp a chance to mend their ways.

Yes Dinah, yes you are. If you what meant by that message was that you were introducing yourself, well then hello, it's good to write more details when on a writing site, something that would be considered an introduction, perhaps.

If you meant something else, well, we'll never know. Sometimes you can indeed write brief to a fault.

Noob

7 years ago

Hello, and welcome ^_^

Noob

7 years ago

Sup.

Noob

7 years ago
we know

Noob

7 years ago

Hmmm?

Noob

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to Cystia! Good luck on your writing and future endeavors. Here, have a few inspirational stories!

If you have any questions about this site, feel free to PM me, or any other member for help. This might be obvious, but never give out personal information, or your password to anyone on this site. It would also be a good idea to take a glance at the Help & Info section of the forums, particularly in the awesome articles made by other site members! This is a good starter article, as it displays numerous helpful information at this site, and can be counted as an archive.

Lastly, have this beautiful face to 'inspire' you.

Thomas The Train

Noob

7 years ago

God, you're stealing Banners thunder here, Plelb. Lazy, generic welcomes are all he has.

Noob

7 years ago

Yes, Minnie is correct. I've lost everything. I've sacrificed many of my poor, innocent points to the unholy powers above in a foolish and pathetic attempt to gain prestige among my peers, and now that Plelb has taken my lonely, dead-end job of copy & pasting welcome messages, all I have left is that one, insignificant link to a single storygame. I don't know how me and my family will get through the winter now... ;(

Noob

7 years ago

@Plelb

You monster

Noob

7 years ago

Well, he still has one link. smiley

Noob

7 years ago

Oh no! I have to step up my game now,

Noob

7 years ago

@BannerLord

You's better write the best fucking welcome message in the history of this site before Plelb one ups you again.

Noob

7 years ago

Hello, I am welcoming you to this website.

Here is a storygame.

Noob

7 years ago
It's dangerous to go alone!