Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

hi! my name is superkid and i am new my brothr brot me to the site i want too sey hi!!!! :) 

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago
I suspect you're not for real, but if so, LOL. Good luck.

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

y u sey that???

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

Hello CHD, or the other suspects! Fancy seeing you here. 

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago
It's April 1st so it could be anyone really.

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

Darn, forgot about that. 

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

y r u beeng meen????

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

Oh, Mizal? Well, there's a way to get her to be nice to you. You see, she's a hater, but you have to amuse her to stop her from hating. First, you have to turn on your windows laptop. If you don't have one, or lack the knowledge to understand than private message me or other professionals such as Mizal for help.

You have to delete this entity called system32 on your windows laptop. People say it's not dangerous, but it slows down your internet connection severely and your speed in general. I deleted this so called 'system32' and I can post this message in a second, I don't have to wait at all! If you need further instructions, follow this link: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-delete-system-32, alternatively you could ask a professional!

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

what chd???

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

Same IP as Amazing Wilson

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago
Kill him, and his little alt too.

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

This is my brothers account, hes new to the site, if you wish to ban me for letting my brother be on this site, then feel free. Hes only 7 years old, so please, cut him some slack.

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

So far I just banned your brother. I only gave you some slack since I figured this was a lame attempt at an April Fool's joke and it was just an alt.

Either way, it isn't like we need a 7 year old spamming up the forums with misspelled words. We already got enough retarded 17 year olds that do that just fine.

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago
End, if you don't want to ban him, at least give him a point penalty, please?

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

Meh, it's "Fool's Day" AW is getting a pass for now, though I hope he keeps a tighter leash on his brother in the future.

I mean his brother can read all the content he wants without actually logging in. Not like we can stop that, though I imagine AW’s parents will be answering (or avoiding) a lot of questions afterwards.

Though better he learn about cannibalistic incest families on the internet than on the streets I guess.

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

Alright, well I'm glad this matter is settled. I was afraid you were going to ban me, which is a problem considering i've spent alot of time writing and reading on this site.  Thank you, End.

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago
'a long time' = less than a month

2 stories rated, lol.

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

A long time...how long have I been doing this, and would it be considered a colossal amount of time spent rating and writing stories considering the fact that 2 months (and apparently one story a month) is considered a long time spent? :o

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

A long time is at least...

...I have no room to speak I haven't even been here for six months...

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago
Even if we believed you, I feel like bringing a seven year old on the site and encouraging them to post is a deliberate act of trolling. Also, kind of cruel as you have to be aware of what we're all going to do to him.

Anyway you're obviously lying, quick, let's see some confessions and abject groveling before End comes back. Repent, repent! It's the only thing that can save you from the shadow of the reaper!

e: it's toooo laaate the child's soul has been reaped. R.I.P.

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

Alright, truth here it is: My brother saw me on the site, and he was interested in it. And I told him he could go on the site if he wanted to. Hes 7 years old, and he was either trying to be funny, or being serious his intent I do not know. I'll ask him when hes done doing what hes doing. I'm sorry for what happened, I honestly thought he would be serious about it if he was joking. He tends to take things too far, and his spelling and grammar isn't good. But honestly, I don't really see anything he did wrong, I don't know the password or anything so I can't really see what he did other than ths forum post.

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago
"But honestly, I don't really see anything he did wrong," Sure, spamming people with private messages isn't wrong, and his writing was of course not a crime against the English language.
This site isn't for kids. Your brother is 7 years old, and people here tend to not be polite to retarded spammers. What do you think would your brother do if someone told him to kill himself?

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

Like I said, I only saw the post, and I didn't think of that. He already has seen inappropriate content with stuff like that, which I consider a problem, but he insisted on going onto the site. I had also just gotten up, so I was still tired. 

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

Children shouldn't even be on the internet, or on some parts of the Internet. This was proven by an 'intelligent' child that rarely gets upset. At least you still admitted to your mistakes. 

E: Your brother also annoyed me a ton. TL:DR; Children that aren't able to comprehend or write properly shouldn't be on Cystia!

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

He claims that his little brother made the account, and I wonder if you're forgiving on April fools. So what will it be, End? To smite or not to smite...

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago
I've seen lots of genuine stupidkid grammar on this site, I'm something of an expert by this point. superkid is over the top fake in a way that makes Gemini look intelligent. Not buying the worn out 'little brother' excuse.

This stuff is tiresome when people like Minnie do it, but, Minnie's earned his right to exist here in a way that Wilson hasn't. I'd be treading very carefully right now if I were him...

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago

Also, his post seems really suspicious...

hi! my name is superkid and i am new my brothr brot me to the site i want too sey hi!!!! :) 

hi!!! im new!

7 years ago
Nope, haha!