Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Metahuman/ Supernatural powers

6 years ago

I love superheroes or anything related about it. Does anyone know a great storygames about it?

6 years ago
I'd recommend checking the Sci-Fi and Fantasy section of the site, but I can recommend a series and a storygame. The Homo Perfectus series features superpowers, and is quite good if you're into sci-fi. I recommend you start at the first installation. It's made by a talented author and the whole series hooked me for a few days. Not sure if you're a kid, so have this story about The Avengers made by Briar_Rose.

6 years ago
Prometheus Academy on the front page is the obvious one that comes to mind. We don't really have anything that stands out in that genre that I'm aware of though. Kind of surprising really, I know it's popular with a lot of people here.

I wrote a four part series for the newsletter a few weeks ago before I knew Will was going on hiatus, maybe I'll take another look at it sometime and see about coverting it to CYOA format.

6 years ago

Thought that was super villain based.

6 years ago

It's a all a matter of perspective.

6 years ago
It's the same genre and type of universe, the viewpoint character doesn't change that.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Wasn't sure if I'd deleted this one during the purge.

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/who-wants-to-be-a-supervillain~3f