Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Hi CYS! It's been a while (almost a year) and I am not dead! So to summarize my many questions...

Elections, Kiel, and banned people of note.

Begin...please.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
Stuff.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
  • Kiel is not mod anymore but isn't banned either. Killa and End are now mods.
  • We have a pretty WC thread to call people out on and possibly ban them.
  • Bucky said Chaos Contest results on Wednesday night, probably.
  • We have some more active members, notably Stryker, Minnie, Saika, Orange, Puddle, etc. (Those are the ones that come to mind.)
  • Forum Games got nuked and is replaced with the Creative Corner, causing Tim and Chris to be infrequent goers of this site now (?).
  • We have a Commendation system for actual writing-related stuff. No, you can't change your faction. Go look at the articles for questions about that.

Idk... >~< I invite others to correct me if I'm wrong or add to this. :/

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
No regular members have been banned other than those dumb enough to literally request it, and we have quite a few new people now. There have been a hilarious amount of trolls and spammers though.

Oh, I guess there was DrkPhoenix? I'm not sure if he counts as a people, or anyone of note, but he was around awhile before his banning.

Honor...something or other, that white guy with the gimmick of pretending to be gangsta came back briefly and then got banned.

Maybe @MasonJarGuzzi will start posting again now that you're back. The two of you complete each other.

The details of Bad Admin Kiel leaving in a huff I don't have time to get into now. It's a funny story if told right, though. I really should keep a version of it around to copypasta in situations like these.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Hello and welcome back to the valorous kingdom of CYS!

T-count, Negative, and the soon-to-be Ford are the people who have been recently banned.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Wait, Ford!? I thought he was a pretty chill guy. What did Ford do? 

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
he called end a fag after losing to him in a thumb war

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
That sounds right.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Really? I've been called worse things than that. (Not saying his actions are justified.)

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
It was mostly for the thumb war loss, calling end a fag was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

But malk posted a dick drawing one time...and he just lost 100 points.

Edit:A link to a dick drawing without any nsfw warnings.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
so? that doesn't even compare to losing a thumb war against end. he may as well have posted a picture of jesus christ by comparison.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
Ford left himself logged in at coins' house (no idea what he was doing there) and End deleted his contest entry and replaced or with some weird half finished thing about summoning sheep. (No idea what he was doing there either.)

The way I heard it End is just banning him to destroy the evidence. He did the same thing with the paternity test.

End is a mean person.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
That doesn't sound right... I mean the part about End being mean, not the part about Ford and Coin's Mom.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

She just means that, if you take the average characteristics of a large sample of the human population, you'll get a person quite similar to End. He is, therefore, a mean person. 

6 years ago
*Thinks* Ford, why!!!!!

Forgive me if this is just html code...

Edit:Yay! It's not!

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Crescent covered it but the most important thing is that I am here now.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
It's true! He has the most commendations, like it or not he is kind of a big deal.

(Minnie ffs update your profile. You failed to produce a chaos story in the most hilarious and suspect way possible, and the other part is just creepy.)

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

But him being Thara's pet is like the most important thing he's accomplished since being here.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

And that technically means he's also adopted by you. I think... in any case it's everything that he ever wanted. Technically.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

I sure hope so

Everything and more yes

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Ok, ok, fine. Jeez. No need to rub my failure in my face...

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
Stuff, stuff, nothing important.

Welcome back.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Nothing important?

You blind fool.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Hey, welcome back Jimmy ^_^

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Hi guy who I forgot or just do not know! \(^o^)/

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
Seto is the forum mascot, how dare you.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Doesn't mean I know him! I bet he is a pretty cool guy though. (-__-;)

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

You bet wrong. Seto is not a pretty cool guy. He's a very cool guy.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Forum... Mascot?

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Character with the most representative personality and friendliness along with a usual censorship.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

I don't get the last part: "along with a usual censorship." :/

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Doesn't swear much.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Oh. <3 Yay! Mascot! :D

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

^o^ Mascot!

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

Way better then cysid!

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

If only there was some account that could keep users up to date on CYS drama...

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago
why an account? Someone should make weekly posts keeping members up to date. Like a sunday paper or weekly article of some kind.

Hi! I'm back!

6 years ago

We have the weekly review, it's just on hold for a while.