Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello everyone!

6 years ago

Hello, Calicovall at your service!

Ever since I was a kid, I've been a fan of choose-your-own-adventure stories from the old paperback books (My favorite one was the spy story featuring whales) to a good game of D&D. So I was randomly surfing the internet one night when I decided to look up those old books and, to my pleasant surprise, I found a few sites dedicated to choose-your-own-adventure stories like the ones I grew up with! :) 

I stared with the Necromancer story and I was really impressed with it (got the best ending [living with your lover to old age and joining her in death]) but, with my work schedule at the time, I did'nt have the time to create an account and spend more time here. Now I finally have the time and energy to really dig into this site.

Wish me luck! wink

Hello everyone!

6 years ago
Hi and welcome to the site. You seem literate so I'll spare you the usual spiel, just don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions.

Who is that in your avatar? It looks vaguely familiar. (if you crop it down to a square it won't get squished when you post btw)

Hello everyone!

6 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome. And don't worry, I'll probably have a few later.yes

Oh, him? That's de facto Bond Clive Owen from the film The International. Quite the under appreciated gem IMO.

Thanks for the tip. Gonna' try cropping the image so Clive looks a little better. cheeky

Hello everyone!

6 years ago
OK