Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

MrBlackPasta is in awe of CYS

6 years ago

I can't believe I've only discovered CYS. I grew up on books based on this style. Always wanted to write one. I am actually! That's how I ended up here. This is awesome! What a great community. I run a YouTube channel where I narrate horror stories with a full audio and visual production. I am very interested in talking with any authors who be interested in having their CYS featured not only on my channel but possibly in an app. This place is great. Loving BerkaZerka!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWC7BC3OMn0&t=560s 

MrBlackPasta 

6 years ago
Hey there, welcome to the site.

I'm out of data right now so someone else will have to check out the YouTube channel.

We have a couple of decent horror stories here but it's one of the weaker categories, if you're going to be trying to write one yourself, that's great.

6 years ago

Hi Mizal! Yeah I'm writing one. First time.

CYS is in awe of MrBlackPasta

6 years ago

Atmospheric. Welcome!:)
EDIT: Your voice actually reminds me of someone else's, but I can't think who. It's probably a famous actor or podcaster seeing as that's pretty much the only exposure I get to American culture.

6 years ago

I thought at first he was Mr. creepypasta going by a slightly different name here, but it looks like they're two different people.

6 years ago

Haha we've worked together a couple times!

6 years ago

Lol I live in Ireland now. 12 years. But I'm from Arkansas. I few people have named Matthew McConaghey as a likeness. I never once giot that in real life until I started this. Thanks for the compliments!

6 years ago

Oh right. I couldn't hear that at all. Haha, no I don't think so; the Mathew McConaghey in your voice is as elusive as the Irish to me!

6 years ago

I think so too! But for some reason it's a popular comment. I even had to impersonate him in a video lol

6 years ago

You seem pretty cool for a newbie. Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay.

6 years ago

Thank you very much!!

6 years ago
Welcome~

6 years ago

A pleasure to meet you!

6 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

6 years ago

Depends on when breakfast is served? :)

6 years ago
I've already eaten so... well, there's not much left...

6 years ago

I welcome you with open arms, and hope to read your story as soon as you publish it!

6 years ago

Thank you! I'm not sure what I'm doing yet but I'm gonna give it a go!