Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

heya!

6 years ago

Hey there! my name's Anne,

I have a passion for writing, reading, listening (and creating) to music and playing games. When I found this site the first thing I wanted to do was just look around and not make an account.. that didn't work out as you can see. 

I am planning to have a good time on this site though and am hoping to have no regrets of creating my account. And why would I have chosen for the name Sassoon? simply because I found a shampoo bottle, with Sassoon on it, in my room. It's a mess here by the way... I should probably clean it sometime. cheeky

If there's anything wrong or you just want to chat or anything, hit me up. I'm always willing to chat and make great new friends!! Friendship is magic, as the ponies have taught us. I also have a slight teddybear addiction...?

heya!

6 years ago
Welcome to the site! I do hope you enjoy your time here, even if you do decide to be a lurker.

heya!

6 years ago

Thank you very much sir.. or miss, sorry for assuming. I am not going to be a lurker, I have actually just started making a story game and am not planning on it being my only one! I already love this site... heheh

heya!

6 years ago
I've never before seen someone do this unironically.

heya!

6 years ago

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here. Make sure to check out the articles for advice on writing if you plan on creating a storygame, or you can get advice in the Writing Workshop.

heya!

6 years ago

Thank you very much, and will do! 

I prefer 'Ms. Jackson' personally

6 years ago

Hello and welcome to the site:)
No ragretz.

I prefer 'Ms. Jackson' personally

6 years ago

Thank you and i really do hope I won't have any regrets, though I don't think that I will have them.

heya!

6 years ago

Welcome to the site :) 

heya!

6 years ago

Thanksssss :3

heya!

6 years ago
So Soon?

Welcome~

heya!

6 years ago

This made me laugh. Thank you XD 

heya!

6 years ago

Hello, new blood. Enjoy the site, please don't turn out to be someone else worming their way back again.

heya!

6 years ago
Always best not to assume newbiehood.

heya!

6 years ago

Ironically, of all the new people this one's most likely to be real as BZ's said hello and thus maybe checked who it was.

heya!

6 years ago

Thanks I guess?? What do you mean with the last bit? 

heya!

6 years ago

Lot of people get banned and just make a new profile and pop back into the Newbie Central, where they're almost instantly banned.

heya!

6 years ago
It's amazing Berka still bothers checking IPs. Everyone with an anime avatar looks alike to me.

heya!

6 years ago

Should I change my avatar then in that case? Didn't like it anyway.

heya!

6 years ago

Yes, do.

heya!

6 years ago

Will do then :)

heya!

6 years ago

Better?

heya!

6 years ago
Better.

heya!

6 years ago
Change it to that snake Steve has.

heya!

6 years ago

B-but that would be copying great Mizal, that wouldn't be fair... 

heya!

6 years ago
Hi Sassoon, welcome to the site. So, are those teddybears a sexual thing or ... :) Anyway, if you need help, there is a Help & Info section and the members here are weeling to offer feedback as well. Have fun! Your avatar still sucks, by the way. I still can't see it!

heya!

6 years ago

Heheh, thank you! And NO. The teddybears are not sexual, please lord up above no. And bummer you can't see it but oh well, I'm searching for a better one anyway 

heya!

6 years ago
It's ok, that was a joke. No matter what avatar you choose, I still won't see it.

heya!

6 years ago
That's mainly because Mayana isn't human, or so I've been told.

heya!

6 years ago
Those are lies. Just look me in the eyes and you'll see how human I am.

heya!

6 years ago

Seeing your picture... I'll surely pass, don't know about you Ogre.

heya!

6 years ago
Why wont you see it.

heya!

6 years ago

Because Mayana is blind.

heya!

6 years ago
Lol. Forum posting must really be a chore then.

heya!

6 years ago
The blind are only fit for begging for change in the street, obviously. Computers are forever beyond their reach.

heya!

6 years ago
Why would it be? There's nothing hard with typing and my screen reader works just fine.

heya!

6 years ago
Well wouldnt it take forever to find your recent post if you posted in a long thread?

heya!

6 years ago
No, not really. If I use the non-threaded view I can just press ctrl+end to get to the bottom of the site, then shift+h to move back by headings, which are the titles of posts. I can also use ctrl+f to search for things, or open the list of links to search for a username.

heya!

6 years ago

That's pretty darn cool...

heya!

6 years ago

Well the new avatar is certainly better than the last two you had. I approve.

heya!

6 years ago

Thank you very much, I appreciate you approving of it. Took some time but now we're here. Hello by the way. 

heya!

6 years ago
Yeah, that one's actually pretty cool.