Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello! Im new here! ^_^

6 years ago

Hello everbody! :)

First of all, I'm sorry if I sound confusing or weird. I'm really socially awkward. And well I dont really no much about the site beside the interactive stories (which are nothing short of amazing). I was kinda hoping to hear more that I should know (ex.: Story games to check out, tips, how things work, etc.), plus maybe make new friends, while enjoying the amazing interactive story games? 

Hello! Im new here! ^_^

6 years ago
The top rated stories are always a good place to start. If you're planning on writing anything yourself, I'd suggest stopping by the Writing Workshop for feedback and advice to avoid some of the more common newbie pitfalls.

Hello! Im new here! ^_^

6 years ago

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind. :)

Hello! Im new here! ^_^

6 years ago

Hello there! I don't mind helping if you have any questions; agree with mizal that the top rated storygames should be the first thing to check out to see how to make a good storygame :)

Hello! Im new here! ^_^

6 years ago

Okay and  thank you! 

Hello! I'm new here! ^_^/

6 years ago
Ay up and welcome:)

Hello! Im new here! ^_^

6 years ago
What sort of fandoms?

Hello! Im new here! ^_^

6 years ago

Sorry for replying late! As for the fandoms, Im a fan of Supernatural (stuck on Season 7), Anime/manga, Stories, Harajuku Fashion, fandom posts about fandoms (ex.: fav characters, cute/fluff, ships), and recently Once Upon a Time.

Hello! Im new here! ^_^

6 years ago
Big fan of Cowboy Bebop myself; welcome to the site~

Hello! Im new here! ^_^

6 years ago

Thank you! ^_^

Hello! Im new here! ^_^

6 years ago
That's an absolutely amazing show. I'm actually about halfway through at the moment for the second time.

Hello! Im new here! ^_^

6 years ago
Welcome to the site!