Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago

This place seems cool. Although in all likelyhood, I'll prolly have all these fabulous ideas for storygames, and get like ten pages, and then get overwhelmed/lose motivation and be a forum attention whore no one wants around. Comics are more my style. Those I can totally do easy. But I figure I might as well try something new. 
Anyway. 
Hi. 

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago

You can always make a comic storygame, nothing's stopping you.

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago

I was thinking about that. All the options and paths the story could go is a tad bit intimidating though since I tend to include little details here and there that become very important later on, but with different options maybe they wouldn't be so important and I'll just get a bland story path. I dunno. I'm still figuring things out. The way you put together a story game here seems interesting and confusing at the same time.

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago
Welcome~

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago

*bows before the almighty admin*

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago
Welcome!

That plan in the OP sounds good, I recommend it. A lot of well known long time members go with that one.

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago

Haha, seems like I'll fit right in then. 

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago

^ basically 

Though I have a 451 page long storygame I made in google docs, and now I'm too lazy to post it. (The storygame is not as long as it sounds. I just new paged for each choice)

I do have a ton of 10 page storygames scattered around as well x'D

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago

451? o_0 Geeze, that's pretty long. You should totally post it. I love good long reads.

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago

Never said anything about the quality, just the quantity. x'D I ain't a good writer.

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago

Proper punctuation and spelling? Good enough for me. I like the act of reading, and seeing how choices affect things. I got pretty low standards, really. (Plus, I'm not really one to complain about quality cause I'm a shheartt writer myself)

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago

I am ready for your low expectations to be too high for me :D

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago
Welcome to the site. If you want to be a procrastinator, there are some real professionals here that can give you lots of help and instruction.

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago

Ooo, professional procrastinator eh? Any chance I could join in? 

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago
We have high standards and a long list of requirements... well, we haven't actually written down the requirements yet, but we are planning to...

Hey 'nother n00b here

6 years ago

Welcome. Feel free to ask for help if needed. Cheers!