Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Yet another noob

6 years ago

Hey there! I've... never been good at introductions, yet I continue to perpetuate them. I just wanted to say that I'm excited to discover all this site has to offer, and hopefully read some really cool stories! Anyways, if you read this, thanks!

Yet another noob

6 years ago

Hmm... it appears you like Undertale, so I suppose so far you're okay in my book.

Welcome to the site.

Yet another noob

6 years ago

Thanks! I was going through some threads earlier and noticed that you're pretty well liked and accepted, so I guess that's pretty tip-top! Here's to hoping for a good friendship!

Yet another noob

6 years ago

Indeed, glad you're on board fellow Sage. yes

Yet another n00b

6 years ago
Hello and welcome:)

Yet another n00b

6 years ago

Thank you!

I like what you did with the title.

Yet another noob

6 years ago

Hello! Some cool stories to check out if you haven't already would be Ground Zero, Eternal, Homo Perfectus, and Devil's Fire. Those are some of my favorites. 

Haha, comic sans. You have done well. Undertale is awesome, and if you ever want some fan-comic recommendations I'd be happy to oblige. 

Yet another noob

6 years ago

I'll make sure to check those out, thanks!

I'll also keep that last bit in mind! I'm always looking for new things to do, and more ways to be creative!

Yet another noob

6 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Yet another noob

6 years ago

Thanks, me too. This seems pretty sophisticated, and well organized, unlike a lot of sites where noobs ruin everything.

Yet another noob

6 years ago
We have a brutal and efficient system in place for dealing with noobs.

Yet another noob

6 years ago
I don't know if it is all that efficient, but it certainly is brutal...

Yet another noob

6 years ago
Hello, new person. Don't publish shitty stories, don't be an idiot, and have fun!

Yet another noob

6 years ago

Lol, okay, thanks!

Yet another noob

6 years ago

Welcome~

Feel free to ask me questions if you have any!

Yet another noob (who apparently learns quickly)

6 years ago

Congratulations on your bolded username already. Also, congrats for not being an idiot. :)

If you are going to publish a storygame, then I suggest you wait a little. First, taking more time = better quality (hopefully). Also, entries to the current contest will flood any newly published storygame in about ten days. Not being flooded out of the newly created storygame section -> more readers -> more reviews -> reading said reviews and improving your writing (though it appears as though we won't have to say "watch your grammar").

Yet another noob (who apparently learns quickly)

6 years ago

Cool! Thanks for the info, I appreciate it! 
And when it comes to getting involved, I've just been doing a lot of reading in Help & Info, which has been helpful (obviously, concluding the adjective is in the title itself). 
And because you brought up writing a story game, I've already begun one, making slow progress through it as I try and keep it organized and perfected, but It's a non canon sequel to Jean-Pierre Jeunet's 'Alien Resurrection'. I don't know how this series is viewed here yet, but I think it really depends on the quality of the story game too.
Anyways, thanks again!

Yet another noob

6 years ago
Welcome back?

Yet another noob

6 years ago

Thanks, um... back?