WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Message

Don't know your Pages from your Links? Stuck in the editor? Find some expert help here.

Uh, hey?

14 days ago

I'm not completely new here, but the intro message told me to put a message here. So, here I am. I guess.

I actually found this site about four years ago and created an account, and I haven't really been back since. But, I forgot the password to my old account– and I wouldn't want to be associated with my old self, anyways– so here I am with a new one.

Hey.

Uh, hey?

14 days ago
guys I found a newbie, were we using the clown suits this time or do I just pass out the knives on their own? Hi! Welcome to the site! We're glad you're here. :)

Uh, hey?

13 days ago
hello Control, welcome to the site. You are already working on a story, which is awesome, and so far seem like a good writer. So good luck and enjoy!

Uh, hey?

13 days ago
Good luck with your new account.

Uh, hey?

12 days ago

What do you mean is he an alt?

Uh, hey?

12 days ago
Are you an alt?

>.> - - - - - - - -

Uh, hey?

12 days ago

I guess.... technically? I don't even remember my old username, lol. I just remember that I used to have an account here. I guess count me as a newbie, though, 'cause I haven't really been on the site in a long, long while.

Uh, hey?

12 days ago
He was asking MrAce that question. We already knew this was your second account, because you said so.

Uh, hey?

11 days ago

Why would you think that?

Uh, hey?

12 days ago
I'm guessing he read the OP

Uh, hey?

12 days ago
That's a nice message you have there. Welcome to the site.

Uh, hey?

11 days ago

Hello! Cool profile picture. :D