Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

It's been more than 3 months since I last visited this site due to school and I'm not even sure if I can keep writing my storygame. So how about giving me words of encouragement? I'm very sorry for making a big fuss over me returning here.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Well I'm pretty sure you're not busy 24/7. Take whatever time unoccupied you have and write something. Even if its just a page. Progress is progress and there's no rush. 

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Well, you apologized for being one of their people who makes a thread saying they came back, so you get encouragement.

The site is full of idiots. It's readers are low-class retards who chow down on bullshit. You can make an incredibly terrible, super buggy game with bland characters and a weak plot, as long as your standards dance slightly above mediocre, it will be accepted. The only thing that separates a simplistic ape like @Amrill from a good writer is effort.

Plus, even if you never write anything, you can just become one of those non-writers who acts like they know a lot about writing and shit on people, so you're golden either way.

Anyhow, best of luck with your writing. The most important thing at the end of the day is to enjoy writing and put in the effort, so I hope it all goes well for you.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

I hope that I'm not considered an idiot, a low-class retard or a non-writer. Hey, I may classify as an idiot sometimes, but I'm certainly not a non-writer. Fuck, I write stories in my free-time. Check the creative corner to read my works, I have proof! Can't answer the question if I chow down shit as it is classified. x'D 

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Ditto to what Steve said. Mostly anyway. 

The one other suggestion I have is to not game the dueling system. That tends to be a bad move here. 

Good luck.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

I think I remember undermining the dueling system thus resulting to my 0 EXP point. And I'm a changed man now, though.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

In that I case, I wish you the best most glorious time here. My suggestions are simply, Be productive, and don't piss people off.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Welcome back~ 
And I do hope you finish your storygame :D

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Thanks~

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago
You can DOOOO it!

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago
Welcome back stranger!

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Welcome Renji. I don't exactly provide words of encouragement, so I'll try my best to spit this comment out of my mouth: 

Don't fucking leave again motherfucker, and if you do don't come back. We don't need lazy asses on this website like you and this asshole friend of mine called Sakura on here.  Welcome, and we're glad to see you again. :-) 

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Hello! :D I feel ya; since school started, I've been under so much work that I have to force time into my schedule to do what I love—write. I think that you can find some time even to reacquaint yourself with your storygame (assuming you haven't touched it in a while). Perhaps something will cause a spark. :3

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Thanks. It's been 3 months since I last "touched" my storygame. I really hate the fact that I don't have the luxury of time to write or even "touch" as to the internet here is crappy.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Write it down on a notebook if you have to, and transfer it when you get the chance. Or if that's too much work, just do it all in an offline google docs. :3

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

I am, in fact, working on that as of the moment. I'm a lazy guy but I'll do it anyways.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

If you're lazy, I'm not sure that this website is for you. Try this kiddie one: https://www.starcatcher.org/index.php

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago
Pfft, three month hiatus is nothing. If you're not feeling the old storygame, start a new one, and plan out a plot that you can finish before getting distracted and wandering off again.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Don't listen to this bitch. If you plan a story, it gets boring to write. If you have no idea what's going on, it'll always be fun.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

You could always do a little bit of both. :3

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Are mizal and steve in bad terms with each other?

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Understatement of the century.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

It's more than that?

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago
Steve is my son and he's still mad I killed his dog. (It was entirely his fault however, if he'd just proofread his stories and stop being a cunt I wouldn't have had to take such measures.)

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Mizal, who did you have Steve with? >:3  From reading this post, I can clearly see that you are a terrible mother, but you're only doing this for his own good. Children these days have to be disciplined! 

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago
He's adopted.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Ah. Makes sense. 

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

I think the best way to describe their relationship is to simply god reread the Eternal Harbinger pathway of Eternal. Normally they aren’t very nice to each other, but they do also happen to be in a similar type of “council.” And, they occasionally come together to annihilate newbs. 

Oh, and in case you were wondering. Steve is clearly Semra.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago
I envision Steve more as a drunk bum in a motel parking lot throwing his shoes at people and yelling incoherently at a wall at 1am, and in this scenario I'm just a concerned citizen wondering when the police will arrive to give him the 'help' he needs.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago
In that scenario, I picture you more as the long, scraggly-haired cat lady sitting on an old folding chair between two doors of the motel yelling occasionally at him, but more often at nothing.

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

You forgot to add Mizal stroking her cat while she's screaming at Steve. 

Yo! It's been a while.

6 years ago

Steve and Mizal's relationship is complicated. It would be best not to get yourself involved in it.