WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Message

Don't know your Pages from your Links? Stuck in the editor? Find some expert help here.

Salutations!

one year ago

Greetings! Hi! Howdy! We come in peace, take me to your leader and all that jazz. 

I'm Max. I've been known as 'guest' for about a year now, but I decided rather abruptly that it might be fun to take a whirl at writing something. That was two months ago, and I eventually got around to actually making the darn account.

Here I am, that's about it. Feel free to contact me for whatever reason, I'm totally up for conversation!

Salutations!

one year ago
Salute~

Salutations!

one year ago

Welcome mate, and enjoy your time here. 

Salutations!

one year ago

Welcome to the site.  Good luck on starting your game.  There's a lot of good articles and advice to be had around here...some of which you have to take with a grain of salt. :)

Anyhow, people are most likely to remember and respond well to folks who have pictures, so poke around the net and find something you'd like to represent yourself with.

Salutations!

one year ago
Welcome to the forums and good luck with your story!

Salutations!

one year ago
Welcome ^_^

Salutations!

one year ago

Welcome, and I hope you have fun! If you've read storygames on this website for a year, you should know how to make a game people will like, right? At least how to wright it? Good luck on your first storygame! ??