WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Message

Don't know your Pages from your Links? Stuck in the editor? Find some expert help here.

The New Me

one month ago

Hi All! This is my new spiffy account (the old one was lkiriakos, but it was boring and poorly capitalized). 

Thanks for being such an amazing community. :-) 

The New Me

one month ago

Just to clarify, the name was boring. The person himself was highly regarded as "mildly entertaining at best".

The New Me

one month ago
So you're going to copy and paste 80 odd thousand words over and script just to change your name?

Commitment

The New Me

one month ago
The plan (a brilliant one which I suggested) is to keep using the old account for working on the game and just add more cowbell to give his forum presence some oomph.

The New Me

one month ago

'Tis a good plan m'lady.

Plus, lkiriakos (or, "I Kiriakos", as he preferred to be called near the bitter end) added me as co-author on his "epic". The collaboration should be fruitful... Judging by what I've seen of his game so far, it will be ridiculously easy to improve upon.

The New Me

one month ago
Iki would be the one who'd have to publish and Iki would be the one who'd recipient the featured award, btw.

The New Me

one month ago

So, it's to be slave labor on my part with no reward? This hardly seems fair.

I suspect he mesmerized Mizal with his shrinkery. They must have planned this all along.

The New Me

one month ago

'Tis a large shrinkery. Not that that matters.

The New Me

one month ago

How delightful.

The New Me

one month ago
Joyous, a name without far too many k's in it.

The New Me

one month ago

Sorry to have strained your keyboard. :-/ It is, however, pronounced with a "K" in lkiriakos' honor.

The New Me

one month ago
Welcome Back! (Even if you never left)

The New Me

one month ago

:) Welcome! I can see your sense of humor from your new name.