Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Sup, I'm new!

5 years ago

Well, actually this title is a little bit misleading.

I was a lurker about 4 years ago, but I recently got back into creative writing and thought this might be a cool way to exercise my skills a little bit. I give full credit to my boyfriend for being an inspiring Storygame writer. 

My pen name is Imogen K, but you can shorten it to Imo or ImoK if you're nasty ;) 

I make no claims as to whether or not my writing is any good. Hopefully, I will have published my first story at the end of this week, weather permitting (so to speak). 

-Imogen

Sup, I'm new!

5 years ago
would you take a milk bath with a stranger from the internet for $50?

Sup, I'm new!

5 years ago

Normally I'd say no but I'm broke and $50 is $50. Love you, Chanbot.

Sup, I'm new!

5 years ago

Greetings!

Sup, I'm new!

5 years ago

Good luck! I'm still working on my story game and I started last December (I have limited resources). But one of the best ways to become better as a writer is just to write. Every time you do, you're honing your craft. 

Sup, I'm new!

5 years ago
Welcome to the site. I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Sup, I'm new!

5 years ago

:) Welcome! If you have the time, there are awesome stories and games on this site! I will use copy and paste to recommend to you what I recommend to others:

I especially recommend the works by BerkaZerka, Ogre11, and EbonVasilis. So far I have only been able to read some of each of their impressive works in the limited time I am here. I suspect all their works are awesome!

BerkaZerka’s Dead Man Walking (Zombie Survival) is extremely well written [I managed to get the best possible ending!] and kept my eyes glued to the phone I use (though it does have violence/gore and some language), he has also got great puzzles and games (Some of which I have still not completed. They’re awesome!). Ogre11’s awesome works I have read/played so far include: Spy Mission (You gotta see the different endings), Cryogenic Failure (Again, you gotta see the different endings), UFO at School, Alien Abduction, Finding the Muse. Of EbonVasilis’s works, so far I have read his epic A Chosen Hero (I’ve got to read more of his works!). I have also played cMitchell3’s Get out Alive, read Will11’s true story Climbing Beyond The Clouds, read MinnieKing’s inspirational message Addition, and read the short mouse hero story by pinkalily21, Alone in the Forest. There are great writers and future great writers to be found on this site.

Have fun!

Sup, I'm new!

5 years ago
Bent Barrel?