Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Introductions, i suppose?

5 years ago

Hello, fellow readers? How do i even introduce myself here? I should do it just like i did in CoG and appear out of nowhere? Probably not.

I've been lurking here for a pretty long time. Yes, lurking, i'm not afraid of admitting it. Hate me all over you want, i didn't rate anything because i'm an evil, lazy person.

I've been lurking here since 2017 and i judged it the time to introduce myself before i see someone asking what the hell is even Zassuen. The answer is: Nothing, i just typed some random nonsense because i'm lazy anyways.

My hobbies are reading (you don't say?), writing some horrible story in noteblock and crying about how i'm horrible at writing. Then i go to Quora and look for alternate history scenarios, besides Paradox gaming and wargames in general.

I'm brazillian, so forgive me if i make bad jokes. I don't like funk, don't even ask.

Goodbye, i'll probably go back to lurking as i mostly do. I hope this wasn't too awkward.

5 years ago
Hey. What the hell is a Zass... oh, never mind.

Welcome to the site.

5 years ago

Thanks. Was it too weird? I'm not good at expressing myself, even more so in english.

5 years ago
Around here I don't think there's anything that actually classifies as "too weird," so have at it!

5 years ago

I posted the introduction in the wrong place, didn't i? I only noticed the notifications now.

ntroductions, i suppose?

5 years ago
I had no idea Brazilians were bad at making jokes. Anyway, welcome to the site. Since you mentioned you come from COG, I'd just like to warn you that this place has quite a different community. But since you've been lurking here for so long, I'm sure you've already figured that out. Rating stories is good, so please do that from now on. Writing reviews is even better, so maybe do that too. Most importantly, don't be an idiot and have fun!

5 years ago
Brazilian huh? Maybe he can track down UndeadLover for us. Although that might be a dangerous job...

5 years ago

:) Hi! Welcome! If you would like, I will share with you my list of awesome stories/games I have read/played so far:

I especially recommend the works by BerkaZerka, Ogre11, and EbonVasilis. So far I have only been able to read some of each of their impressive works in the limited time I am here. I suspect all their works are awesome!

BerkaZerka’s Dead Man Walking (Zombie Survival) is extremely well written [I managed to get the best possible ending!] and kept my eyes glued to the phone I use (though it does have violence/gore and some language), he has also got great puzzles and games (Some of which I have still not completed. They’re awesome!). Ogre11’s awesome works I have read/played so far include: Spy Mission (You gotta see the different endings), Cryogenic Failure (Again, you gotta see the different endings), UFO at School, Alien Abduction, Finding the Muse (this will definitely help aspiring writers). Of EbonVasilis’s works, so far I have read his epic A Chosen Hero (I’ve got to read more of his works!). I have also played DavidG’s The Tower of Rowena, played Zephyrme2847’s & mudshadow63’s [and they, amazingly, were only 11 and 4 when they created this!] Kittens of FAT, played cMitchell3’s Get out Alive, read Will11’s true story Climbing Beyond The Clouds, read MinnieKing’s inspirational message Addition, and read the short mouse hero story by pinkalily21, Alone in the Forest. There are great writers and future great writers to be found on this site.

I hope you have an awesome time on the site!

5 years ago
Hi