Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

More Than Just a Pretty New Face

5 years ago

Morning, guys! Or afternoon, or night, wherever you may be in this great big watery world. I'm new here, so I thought I'd pop in and say hello. I've been a fan of CYOA stories since I was a kid, reading them feverishly in my elementary school library, fighting space pirates and searching haunted houses and whatnot (in the stories, not in real life). I've browsed a couple of stories on this site as a guest, but now I'm taking this relationship to the next level.

Random stuff: I live in NC, I listen to punk rock, I draw comics, I'm a professional chef, and I'm a pagan. Anything else you want to know or say or throw random ideas at, let me know. Open door policy and all that jazz yes

5 years ago

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to write your own storygame if you'd like. Just take your time if you do; it's always good not to rush a literary masterpiece.

5 years ago
Welcome to the site. I do hope you enjoy your time here!

5 years ago

Welcome to Hotel Valhalla! Hmm? Oh. Sorry, I was just informed that this isn't Valhalla. So...

Welcome to Hotel ChooseYourStory.com! I do hope that you do well. If you need any help, let me know. I'll see what I can do. Oh, and also an idea for yoyr storygame, The Obelisk: may I suggest some psychopath who tries to kill you as you search for your friend?

5 years ago
Good luck~