Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago

Funny thing is, this is my very first time using forums. Hey, guys. Name's den, nice to meet you all. I came across this site by playing some zombie survival stories and, hey, I might as well make an account, right?

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago
Welcome to the site! Do you plan on writing, or just sitting back and reading for a while? Either way, glad to have you here.

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago

I'm probably gonna stick to reading for now, although that is subject to change lol. I'm liking the stories I've read so far, but I personally can only really get through stories that aren't so wordy. I like the horror genre, mostly the survival aspect of it- any recommendations? Sorry if I'm asking for a bit too much here.

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago
Well that's the thing about stories, they usually contain words. Horror is kind of a weak genre right now unfortunately, but hopefully you'll find something you like.

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago
I can't think of any good non-zombie survival games off the top of my head, but I'd recommend checking out the featured Horror games if you haven't already.

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago

Not sure if they are considered Survival games but a few of Endmasters stories are great & deal with something like post Apocalyptic/Apocalyptic stories

Ground Zero

Necromancer

Death Song 

Eternal

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago
He said he can't handle wordy games, I think Endmaster's probably a no-go for him.

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago

Welcome Den hope you enjoy it as much as we do

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago
Where the heck did you come from?

That's a pretty old account...

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago

lol i've been here for a while, mostly reading and sticking to the shadows no need to be worried if i decide to snack on the newbies i will inform administration before hand

oh & Grats on becoming Admin last month Mizal, i seem to have missed that post

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago
Thanks. I mean I was basically controlling everything from the shadows anyhow but it's nice they finally dropped the pretense.

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago

As always, its the woman controlling everything behind the scenes lol

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago

Have fun here! Feel free to write a storygame if you want. 

Newbie here, hello

5 years ago
Hi.