Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Chips enters the crucible

5 years ago

Well hello lads and ladies,

The name's Chips, I'm a fan of probably anything with a sci-fi tag on it, but as with most people Star wars takes the cake,

I do Enjoy some fantasy titles and modern age writing usually bodes well, but for some reason I dislike Steampunk universes,

and since I'm on the subject long walk on the beaches, puppies, and the suffering of the innocent are on on my like list as well,

Moving on...

I was a lurker here for quite some time, enjoying the stories of this site, especially the ones from Endmaster, that sick bastard,

and after a grueling time searching for a good SW CYOA that isn't shit, short, goody two shoes or /d, I've decided to get up my ass and start my own,

I am positive that I'll make plenty of mistakes along the way, but that's preferable since I'd rather make mistakes now then on a fanfic than one of my WIP universes,

Cheers.

5 years ago
Hey, welcome to CYS. You seem like a reasonably intelligent person, so you'll probably do fine. Good luck with your story, post in the Writing Workshop if you ever need help, or just for motivation. We don't have many good fanfics, so if you do well enough you might even get featured! Don't be an idiot, have fun and don't get eaten. :)

5 years ago
Welcome to the site. I'm not sure where this crucible is that you speak of, but have fun with it!

5 years ago
Oh good, we're getting a Star Wars story by someone who is not eleven years old.

5 years ago
Can't be any worse than the new movies haha!

5 years ago

Welcome to the site!

5 years ago

Welcome and good luck to you! If you do write a storygame, take your time. That's the best thing to do. 

5 years ago

welcome to CYS Chips, try not to piss Mizal off she's not big on star wars fans (jk mizal) lol