Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Help with links

5 years ago

So I just need some help figuring out how to make links unclickable, like up to a certain point. Like the player has to do other things before they can click on that one link and until then it's black and you can't interact with it.

Help with links

5 years ago
You'll need to use link restrictions for this. It's the little stop sign next to the choices.

You might need to go into settings first and switch everything over to advanced.

Help with links

5 years ago

thaaanks

Help with links

5 years ago
You know, from a distance your avatar is quite misleading.

Help with links

5 years ago

Oh shoot... I gotta think about the children

Help with links

5 years ago
Curious what you thought of Thor, Ragnorak.

Help with links

5 years ago

A lot of my friends skipped it because they didn't like how the entire movie seemed like a joke. I really liked it because after the events of Civil War it was nice to see something so lighthearted (and filled with easter eggs). Seriously, Taika Waititi did an awesome job, Thor Ragnarok really altered the mood and tricked me into thinking I was ready for Infinity War (I was not). Not to mention my favorite character got ton of screen time (wish I could say the same for IW). Although I was hoping for an actual Planet Hulk movie with a Beta Ray Bill appearance. It was great overall.

Help with links

5 years ago
I watched it through the hurricane, Must say it was pretty entertaining. I loved the mild mannered rock guy gladiator haha!

Hope Thor gets his hammer back though. Sure he needed the whole growing into godhood (throw away the training wheels) arc, but Thor without his hammer is just missing too much.