Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Another New Person Ughhhh

5 years ago

Hey, I’m Taycool/Tay and i’ve been on this site for a few months but never bothered to make an account. Anyway, I might make some stories, might not (since I’m bad at it) but hopefully I can try to be an active person in the community. Anyway just wanted to tell people I’m here now, and I’m hoping to make some new friends on this site. K I’m done writing this now.

5 years ago

Welcome!  Bad or good, don't feel there is any reason to not give a story a shot.  This site is a great opportunity to develop your writing, no matter what level you might be starting at.  If you need any help, whether technical or creative, there are people here willing to help.  Check out the articles in the Help & Info section for a little bit of guidance, if you're interested.  What kind of stories are you interested in?

Even if you never write, there are lots of ways to be involved in the community here, so have fun and it's good to have you here!

5 years ago

Thanks man! As for the stories I like, it’s all of them except for romance. Just not interested in that stuff.

5 years ago

Me neither.

5 years ago

does anyone?

5 years ago

Welcome to the site! Read and rate some storygames while you wait for inspiration to strike.

5 years ago

I have an idea i just don’t know how I should write it.

5 years ago
Ughhhh... I mean, welcome to the site!

5 years ago

lol

5 years ago

Hi im new too so ur not the only one.

5 years ago
Get to work SpongeBob!