Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hello!

5 years ago

the names chelsea and im here for reading lots of fun. i know it doesnt look like it but im phenominal with grammar/proofing and ready and willing to provide help to anyone!laugh

hello!

5 years ago

Phenomenal would be the word, yes.  

hello!

5 years ago

Welcome, Chelsea sure looks easier to use than your username lol.

Glad to hear you like proofreading and providing help, reviewers are always needed so you can get right to work and comment under some storygames and Creative Corner posts. As for betareading, writers will probably ask if anyone is available when they need it.

I'd recommend trying to be more grammatically correct in your posts; an error here and there is alright, it's just a post after all, but remember that you're on a writing site and we can only judge you by what you write. Commenting with something like "you're gramar arent good" may seem a little hypocritical.

hello!

5 years ago

im ausin and im reely good at profreadinging also and i to haves good gramer two .i no im making my comint luk redundant butt dont wory im good? Maybe I’m being extreme, but you dont have a single capital letter (including your name), you have spelling mistakes and the entire first sentence makes zero sense. Maybe you dont have autocorrect, but me making that first part was very difficult. And on top of it all, you say that you’re good at English... Welcome you’ll fit right in.

hello!

5 years ago
Welcome to the site. You have a strange login name.

hello!

5 years ago
Yo~