WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Message

Don't know your Pages from your Links? Stuck in the editor? Find some expert help here.

An introduction was requested.

17 days ago

Hi. I'm an old hand at storytelling but a babe in the woods with writing. Don't expect much of quality from me for a long while yet. I'm a fan of stories in general and don't care about the venue. It can be a play, movie, videogame, book, or old school paper and pencil RPG.

I was digging around the internet for a new story and came across this fine site. EndMaster was here and showed me a few highly rated options. Then he drug my mind through some of the foulest things humanity had to offer and brought me back up for air for a brief moment to show me what a healthy relationship looks like, just so he could push me back under with that fresh in my mind so I had a context for the utter wretchedness he was walking me through. The stories were great though, so I came back for more.

BerkaZerka and Steve took me through other stories with a gentler hand. So I've decided to give writing a try today.

17 days ago

Well, I am certainly glad you are here! Enjoy CYS as much as you can. If you need any help, be sure to check out the Help & Info articles on the side bar, or drop me a line! I would be happy to assist in any way I can. :)

17 days ago

Liar, End keeps 'em under until they stop flailing.

17 days ago
Welcome to the site :)

15 days ago
Hello. Can I interest you in a new writing product called der-sproingen?