Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi! Introduction and question here

5 years ago

Hi, I'm relatively new to storygames, but they seem very insteresting, so I thought I should make a profile here. So, hello, everyone :)

My question would be: is it against the rules to post a story in a language other than English? I'm working on a storygame in my mother language, and this seems to be the perfect platform for it once it's finished. I might end up translating it to English in the future someday, but I currently don't have the time for that, too (not to mention I'm nowhere near finished even writing it :D)

Thank you :)

5 years ago
Welcome!

There's a couple of other non English stories around, it's just that you won't be able to expect many comments and you'll likely have to put up with random people rating it just for the point even without being able to read it

5 years ago

Oh, I'm not expecting people to find it on their own, I'll share it with the group I'm making it for :) Thank you for the heads-up!

5 years ago
Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy making the story. If you do publish the story, it will be available to anyone on the planet. If you do wish to make a story and keep it for just your own audience, just be sure the "sneak peek" feature is on and you can share the link with anyone you like.

5 years ago
hey~