Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

MORON GET BAN WITH HIS EYES CLOSE

5 years ago

how you create choices for a story  XD i'm really new sooo yea

how you create choices for a story

5 years ago
Go to the Chapters & Pages tab. Create a page by clicking the Create New Page button, or edit one by clicking on the Edit button. Then click either the Add New Link button, if you already created the page the link should point to, or Add Link To New Page button, if you want to create a new page for that link as well.
If you chose the first option, you select the link destination by clicking on one of those fancy check boxes and possibly choose a page/chapter. After that, just press the OK button.
If you chose the second one, you type in the name of the new page and ... ffs this is all so simple why am I telling you this even a retarded puppy could do it why! ... ... and press the OK button.
Here, I hope that helped! U NOOB! :P

5 years ago

YEAH A NEWBIE ON HERE BUT I CAN BEAT YOU IN RPGS WITH MY EYES  CLOSE 

5 years ago
But could you really? Try it. Hint, you're going to fail because you won't be able to see the screen. You won't even be able to open whatever RPG you're thinking of because you'll just mash the mouse and keyboard like a retard, probably deleting everything you ever cared about in the process.
Meanwhile, I've been using a computer without looking at the screen for most of my life. And I can walk with my eyes closed without crashing into things. And I can even wipe my ass without looking! I can beat you in a fuckload of things with my eyes closed, bitch! :P

5 years ago

same here

5 years ago
Are you blind too, then?

5 years ago

no I'm not, my question is are you really that kind in real life XD i can do come back too 

5 years ago
I'm not quite certain what you meant but yes, I indeed am very kind, both on here and in real life. I'm glad you finally noticed it, too. I'm so kind that I decided to help you, despite the fact that the links are clearly labeled, because I knew nobody else on here would bother.
You, however, aren't kind at all. I put in a lot of effort into writing that explanation, you know? A lot! And yet, you didn't even acknowledge it. Instead, you made a joke about being able to play games with your eyes closed, just to mock me for being blind. You're rude! Very rude! :'(

5 years ago

wait you meant it as being help full 0_0 i guess we both miss under stood well then I'm sorry 

5 years ago
Of course I was being helpful, you retard! You asked for an explanation on how to make links and I gave it to you, despite the fact that you had already proven yourself to be dumb as fuck by necroing another thread.
And if that wasn't helpful enough, I can also send you a belt for free! Trust me, if my advice didn't solve your problem with links, nothing but a correctly used belt can. Then again, I doubt you'll be smart enough to figure out what to do with it. Perhaps I should write a guide for that, too?

5 years ago

XD i'm 17 and in high school

5 years ago

Yikes, I was going to guess middle school. Too bad those USC parents got caught with admission fraud since that's the only way you're getting into college judging by your posts.

5 years ago

nah I'm smart it just i go very fast when typeing 

5 years ago

Then tell your fingers to slow down and keep pace with that big brain of yours.

5 years ago

........................................................indecision

5 years ago

you rude little blind girl, how could you be so mean to this new and awesome writer? 

"you play as a dog witch bread up to you, you will at the shelter, you will with families you can be a service dog for a young women or child your name up to you" -8/8

I personally can't wait to see what this one can do for the site, woof woof howl howl

And I personally, as a retarded puppy, take offense that you would even bring this up.  If I still can't figure out links its okay that they can't too.

5 years ago

thanks

5 years ago

OOPS i miss spell some things XP

5 years ago
I understood the "You play as a dog" part. After that, it all became too confusing for my little stupid blind brain. What does bread have to do with this? What are the missing words after the word will? What the hell does all of this mean! Care to enlighten me?
I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know you were a retarded puppy. I will make sure to never discriminate against you again ... now come here so I can kick you.

5 years ago

happily runs over, not realizing "so I can kick you" means he will get kicked.

5 years ago

wow i said sorry and this is what i get 

5 years ago
lol you're a loser

5 years ago
I'll take two orders of witch bread, hold the warts, thanks.

5 years ago
I'm pretty sure Mayana would be more effective than most people with her eyes closed, at most things. Also...this whole thread...lol. I just, I can't say anything else right now...just lol. Uh, I'd recommend lurking more, wolf boy. Hitting the links in my profile for some grammatical advice would be a good use of your time while you're at it.

5 years ago
inb4 what is profile u got going want if yuo

5 years ago

-_-

5 years ago
do you is ever want to a go look that in your dogs butt?

5 years ago

-_- my dog is like a brother to me 

5 years ago
I'll say, given the topic you chose, and this wonderful entrance, you'll be under increased scrutiny. And I hope your work will be proofread, structured and all. I suggest you take your time, ask for help, and think of an interesting plot. I think no one wants to read a 500 words dog simulatior where the character doesn't evolve and nothing significant happens.
But I can be wrong, and it might be a surprisingly good insight into the life of a different specie, with wonderful descriptions of the world, between places we don't see and the ones we don't look at.
Anyway, welcome and good luck. You'll need it.

5 years ago

thanks

5 years ago
i hear a car driving into the driveway, nobody is allowed in my turf i ran out of my hiding place and i see a young women who look on edge around my owner and i see her light up when she see me and says "you have a dog?" my master replies "yea don't know what breed that mutt is" she replied "i can go take a look and see?" he shakes his head and says "he was born a month and his mother doesn't let me get near him at all" she starts walking towards me (what should i do) Hot damn this is amazing, we've completely misjudged this noob! Future featured story here for sure. How incredible to see someone who will be voting in less than a year or even joining the military producing such work.

5 years ago

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD 

5 years ago

she replies to my master "are you sure you want me to take him to the shelter" master replies "yeah I'm sure he get adopted like his brother and sisters, and his mother died because of a wolf so i don't want him to be dead" the women picks me up and takes off the chain that held me in place and she says "i hope he finds a very good family" my master started to laugh and says "good luck with that this one here doesn't like just about anyone nor does he listen to  commands" the women shakes her head and says "drive me back to my place" the women went to the car and my master followed. 

5 years ago

U r the big gay

5 years ago

no I'm not interested in any gender 

5 years ago
uoyr mom are the big gay

5 years ago

my mom dating a guy 

5 years ago
my father is of the fucked will be in so my an argued well enough to go want to be more look upon only half as much

5 years ago

5 years ago
you too?

5 years ago

she got in the car and had me lay in her lap she put her seatbelt on when my master said "you know that this pup isn't's very good around other dogs and humans right" she replied "not all canines are what there master says they are" and they pulled out of the drive way. and she put the window down i wounder what it feels like when i stick my head out the window, but again last time this  happen master hit me (what should i do)

5 years ago
>> (what should i do) Learn English or get out.

5 years ago

well play the game and see how much progress i mad and fyi it still a rough draft will make it so other can under stand it when I'm done doing the chapters 

5 years ago
The only way you could make this into something others can understand is by deleting everything and starting from the beginning, so why even bother? Just don't publish it, please.

5 years ago

there are other ways than restarting it and I'm use to being bullied ^_^

5 years ago
Please, go read a book or something. Please don't post any more pages! My brain, it hurts! Oh god it hurts!

5 years ago

i do read books 

5 years ago
Make the words that you write resemble in some vague way the words you read in the books, then. Make the words you write understandable and recognizable as sentences at all, even. Is it okay to ask that much as a place for you to start?

5 years ago
You do not need to write "(what should I do)" each time you give the player a choice. That breaks the immersion. And you should mind your punctuation. And capitalize your I . Aaand something about no one using the word "canine" . You should also explain what the dog feels or why it wants to do something.

5 years ago

it a rough draft i was just getting the main idea down  

5 years ago
that's a really good draft, you're on your way to becoming a respected author around here: keep it up!

5 years ago

k thanks unless your were being sarcastic 

5 years ago
I'm serious, you have real potential as a writer. Ignore the haters that tell you to not write.

5 years ago

thanks

5 years ago
No, thank YOU for being a valuable addition to the site. Can't wait for you're first and subsequent storygames. If you ned any advice at all, you can message a user by the name of Mayana - she loves to help out by reading draft after draft after draft of anything you got and providing encouraging words of wisdom.

5 years ago

k

5 years ago
Okay, I'm tired of hearing about rough drafts. The issue here is that you can't form a coherent sentence even on the forums. Mod challenge: Write five sentences describing a scene in a park. Write it as if it wasn't a 'rough draft' but a serious attempt at communicating an idea with the use of words in a story. Prove that as a seventeen year old native speaker, you can manage basic English at at least a fifth grade level. If you succeed, you can stay. If you fail, you get a fun surprise! :D Do not post any more of your inane textual diarrhea in the meantime. You have two hours to comply. Once again I recommend the links in my profile. You'll need them.

5 years ago

yes i will agree to that my friend. 

5 years ago

just kidding 

5 years ago
Well what can I do but respect your decision. Bye then.

5 years ago

stob kicking me out jerk i was kidding shesh 

5 years ago
At 17 I think you should be able to tell that the person giving you instructions while pointing a gun at you is serious. Instead of making alts with increasingly long strings of numbers at the end and doing kamikaze attacks on this thread (hi FANG123445555, I see you down there) come back later and try to disguise yourself as less of an idiot, if you can.

5 years ago
Think of this as the new, even simpler instruction from the person with the gun if that helps.

5 years ago

top 10 anime deaths

5 years ago
#15 No-grammar high schooler, the last thing you want in your CYS noobie thread is a high schooler with no grammar , but it turns out, that might be just what you get.

5 years ago

Wait... FANG12344? You banned him 12343 times and he still didn't give up? I'm impressed. ^_^

5 years ago
Ikr? It's been exhausting. And don't even ask about the 12324321341th WHITE WOLF I took out this morning.

....what am I even gonna do with all these fur coats? I live in Texas ffs.

5 years ago

Guess you’re out then. Wave hello to your fourth grade class as you’re booted. 

5 years ago

i was kidding around and that has to be against the rules 

5 years ago

What’s against the rules? Kicking out someone who refuses to type with any form or semblance of grammar, claims to be 17 and a junior in high school, and then flat out refuses to write on a writing site? You make me laugh. 

5 years ago

Jesus Christ, this thread was a mess. 

5 years ago

We might've created a school shooter, but I don't think he's smart enough to get his hands on a gun.

MORON GETS BANNED WITH HIS EYES CLOSED

5 years ago
Hey wolfboy, I don't want you to take you the wrong way, but that new username was extremely obnoxious to look upon, so I banned you again.

I'm very impressed that you were willing to try again and write two understandable sentences here though, that must have taken a lot of effort. Perhaps more effort and dedication than anything else you've ever attempted in your life, so great job, I applaud that.

Please make a name with normal capitalization and without a string of eleven numbers attached and then ask about ideas in the Writing Workshop. If anyone responds, maybe restrain your autism and refrain from shouting at them about how hard you could beat them at RPGS. I have good feelings about this.

5 years ago

How can someone manage that XD

5 years ago

I may err sometimes, but you have to be trying hard to pull off this kind of shit.

5 years ago
I feel like when someone new joins CYS it’s like there in D-Day and the ramps have just dropped, they have to avoid doing dumb shit until they get behind cover, otherwise they’ll be cut down by the ban bullets lol.

5 years ago
It's like a version of D-Day where one in three soldiers inexplicably drop their pants mid charge and turn around to reveal a face painted across their ass cheeks and then they make their ass talk like this, except with a bad German accent:

A tragic and senseless loss of life perhaps, but every bullet they take enables someone more competent to survive a moment longer.

5 years ago
how people picture it:

how it actually is:

5 years ago

Hey, FANG, I just stumbled upon a name generator named after you.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crystalpeak.fantasynamegenerator

Now you can pick a name that doesn't anger some people here. It must be destiny.

5 years ago

XD

4 years ago

4 years ago

... You bitch, miz! It was so unfair of you to ban him just because his game was too complex. cheeky

4 years ago
I gotta say I'm REALLY impressed everyone has managed to reply with a straight face so far.

4 years ago

Oh look, it's been flagged. cheeky

4 years ago
@Gower

I regret nothing.

4 years ago

Wow, they’re virtue signaling so hard. They’re also making up some story about how the evil CYS forbid Avery from publishing Price of Freedom on COG.

4 years ago
Yeah I just saw that that lol. Maybe somebody with an account over there feels like straightening them out, but then I have a feeling the truth would be deleted.

4 years ago

If I didn’t know better, I would think that he’s trolling them by seeing how far he can push a retard persona and still be accepted by them. I’m astounded that he’s still insisting that he’s a native speaker. It would be really scary if true since a first grader should be able to write better than that.

4 years ago
Coins gets called a 'prominent community member', cums instantly.

4 years ago

Glad a CoGite could help coins out in that department. Shows that there is hope for peace.