Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

new to this

5 years ago

does anyone have any advise as to what is a must read 

new to this

5 years ago

I'd suggest going through the featured storygames (the six titles that appear inside each category box) as a general rule. If you want more specific recs, anything by EndMaster is worth reading; Eternal, Rogues and Ground Zero are just three of his most famous stories but you could as well read through all the storygames listed on his profile. Dead Man Walking by BerkaZerka is also a classic on the site and is a zombie survival. Bestist Frend Jane by IAP, on the other hand, is more recent but equally excellent, and was also a much needed addition to the Modern Adventure category. If you're a history nerd you should probably take a look at the featured games in the Edutainment category, there's a bunch of good ones in there.

I only listed four featured games because they were the first that came to my mind right now but there are many more that are a must read, and many other good authors too like Steve, Ogre, Mizal, Will etc.

new to this

5 years ago

thank u

new to this

5 years ago

Undr said all EndMaster's games, but I would like to add that Paradise Lost is a highly underrated game by him that you shouldn't miss.  

new to this

5 years ago

ill go through it all