Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi!...um, helo? I’m knew? Hepl me?

5 years ago

I decided to make a poem becuase i enjoy being original!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just joined this site

Here’s some things about me!

1, i liek too sleep at nite

2, i also sometimes go pee!

3, im have good grammer

4. An’ i no Howe too spelll!

5, i dont wont to cause a clamor

6, i will pick u up if Yu fell!

7, i like to be very nice

9, i am know how to count

8, my mom tells me i am wise

?, in my bank theres a lagre amount.

There’s no knead to tell me how good this is becuase i all ready know. I actually already know how to create a story and stuff, but there might be someone that doesn’t, so maybe you could tell them bellow.  )^—^)

Also: HI, hiya, hello, ello, yo, hey, nice to meet you, henlo?

Check out my story for my 139 day anniversary!!!!! I’ve put a good 1 and a half hours into the total 4 pages! 

5 years ago
Fuck off, you god damn retard! The only good thing about you is that you decided to be honest and tell us you're autistic right in your username! Do you know what your mom should do? She should drown you! Fuck, I don't know why she didn't do that before! You are so ugly and retarded that your dad killed himself the second he saw you! You're an useless piece of trash, an idiot that doesn't know shit about English, the worst mistake of humanity!
Hi, Austinc, it's good to have you here. I wouldn't quite say your poem's good, but at least you tried. Remember, don't be an idiot and have fun!

5 years ago

Thank you for your constructive criticism over my life, I really appreciate any and all feedback I can get. 

5 years ago

I know you said there was no need to tell you this, but hot damn, have you considered trying to get published in a magazine or wherever poems are published?  

Anyway, go read Paradise Violated and Ground Zero when you're not being a 21st century Christina Rosetti.  

5 years ago

I’ve already been enlightened by all of End’s work.

5 years ago

Read it again.  

5 years ago

I read paradise violated on infinite story, so I might give it another go on here.

5 years ago

I've decided to actually create a proper introduction about my petty problems and random info. Unlike most procrastinators, I have a legitimate excuse for not writing. My mom doesn’t allow me to take my school IPad home, so I always have a buildup of homework that I have to complete during my other classes. I still do sometimes take it home, but I have to keep it on the low, and since I sleep through my alarm if I go to sleep past 1:00, I only have a time span from 9:15 to 12:30. I also need some time for entertainment, so that I don’t go insane, which is entirely made up of 2-3 hours of random YouTube videos. I usually spend the rest of the time here on the forums.

On rare occasions I have a summative that’s due next class and since I’m a fucking idiot I decided to spend all of my class time doing nothing, so I have to pull 5 paragraphs out of my ass about controversial material in classrooms, as well as make an annotated bibliography over my sources. I find this very fun. I guess I just think to highly about my abilities to be able to write, or get any work done, in the middle of the night.

My phone schedule goes a little like this: 1-2 weeks with it, then a couple of days to 6 months without, repeat. I got 6 months off my phone for abusing airplane mode disconnecting my phone from the Russian monitoring software that my parents have installed on my phone, and I’m currently grounded from it for being on it without my chores being done( I think that the people of the discord may have witnessed this). Usually I get grounded, and my parents just don't give a specific date that I get it back, so they just keep it for no reason.

I know, “Boo Hooo.”

5 years ago
I already told you to report the obvious Russian spies with their Russian spy software to the NSA, but if you're going to ignore that my only other suggestion is to maybe inflict a couple cigarette burns on yourself and say they did it.

Or just endure the next four years of house arrest I guess. (At least you're not Wibn and can probably hope to escape at some point.)

5 years ago

I don’t have any way to do that, since all .gov websites are blocked. I also live outside city limits, so I don’t really have contact with non family members outside of school to pretend to do homework with, or to buy electronic devices. I don’t really have much choice other than endure.

5 years ago
At least being kept so far away from people might keep you from dying of easily preventable things before you can legally get your own vaccinations.

5 years ago

I guess I should be more optimistic.

5 years ago
Great poem btw, it reminds me of something Corgi would write!