Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Introduction

5 years ago

Hi! I'm a longtime lurker here on CYS and I figured I should finally make account. I think I found this site around 2015 by looking up CYOA games after playing the Lone Wolf series on mobile. My favorite games on this site are probably PoF and Eternal. I probably won't do much writing and mainly try to catch up on some of the newer CYOA's like Bestest Friend Jane, and all the Will11 games that I somehow missed. Hope you'll be glad to have me!

Introduction

5 years ago

A man of taste. 

Except the Lone Wolf thing.  That sounds potentially faggy.  

Welcome officially to the site, and I hope you enjoy finally getting involved half as much as I did.  I don't know if you've heard, but an updated PoF with new content is up too.

Introduction

5 years ago

Hello! We're always glad to have new people...or, old people who have recently made an account? I don't know. I'm a lurker too. And watch out for the high and mighty people... *whispers* they're scary.

Introduction

5 years ago
Welcome! Most members are just here to read, no problem with that. But if you can leave ratings and even just short comments on the stories while you're at it that would be appreciated, authors thrive on feedback and it helps other readers find the good stuff too. (Bestist Frend Jane is a great choice btw and yeah, Will's stuff will keep you occupied awhile if you like historical things.)

Also, I apologize for Cricket, she is very young and sheltered but I assure you she's well meaning even when she expresses terrible opinions out of pure ignorance.

And I had not realized the Lone Wolf games were an app now, good job, you have already been useful.