Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Newbie reporting for duty~

5 years ago

Hello everyone I just want to shout out a quick hello to everyone here on this awesome Site. So i´m not new to these types of games, I mainly read choice of games ones(basically read all of them ^~^), so yeah totally glad that I found this treasure trove here.

Have a great day ya´ll!

5 years ago
You said, "Doody."

Oh wait, no you didn't. Never mind.

Hey, welcome to the site!

5 years ago

Welcome! ^~^ 

5 years ago

Welcome, ZerO!  I hope you don't get the bends coming from the CoG forum to this one.

5 years ago
Welcome! Plenty of stories here, I'm sure you'll find something you enjoy. Try to leave a rating and comment if you can, most authors are addicted to feedback.

5 years ago
Btw, if you're browsing from a computer, you should get the extension: http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/24660

It adds some useful features and gives the site a much needed facelift. (You don't need to know anything technical to install it, just click and say okay.)

5 years ago
If you install it, check out the Profile section of My Stuff. It'll add some cool new settings there.
And welcome to CYS! I hope you find (and maybe write) plenty of great stories. Remember, don't be an idiot and have fun!

5 years ago

Shit! How did I not know about this? What exactly does it do? ^_^

5 years ago

Yello! Have fun! ^_^

4 years ago

have fun!.