Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Newb

4 years ago

I'm following the advice lol. Nice to meet the site I guess.

Newb

4 years ago
What advice? You didn't even tag EndMaster.
Just put the @ before his name to tag him. If you do it three times, he'll know you were following protocol correctly,

Newb

4 years ago

lol

Newb

4 years ago
Welcome to the site. How'd you find it? Any specific kind of stories you like to read?

And don't do what Cricket says, or Mayana.

Newb

4 years ago

Hi, I was looking for new apps and found this site instead. I'm a lover of dark romance. Relationships that can go bad, falling in love with demons or serial killers, a mix of thriller and romance stories, basically. Thanks for the advice, although I kind of guessed lol.

Newb

4 years ago
You should check out Suzy's Strange Saga.

Newb

4 years ago
I assume you're looking for a female protagonist, but if not then my first recommendation would be Rogues. It's got an impressive number of romance options to choose from and some can get pretty dark or tragic.

Newb

4 years ago

You should try Love SICK

Newb

4 years ago

It’s the greatest love story of the century. Literally brought me to tears. 

Newb

4 years ago
I'm glad I was blessed with the opportunity to read it before it inevitably becomes something English teachers force students to analyze.

Newb

4 years ago

Me too. We were able to experience that great work of art before the comments were overrun with students forced to read it for class. 

Newb

4 years ago
I thank God for that daily.

Newb

4 years ago

Try hourly. 

Newb

4 years ago
That's for meeting EndMaster

Newb

4 years ago

True. True. 

Newb

4 years ago
I guess the tagging End thing was getting kind of old. I'll behave from now on, honest.

Newb

4 years ago
Hey Riquashea, welcome to CYS! I hope you find plenty of good stories on here. And who knows, perhaps even write some too? Remember, don't be an idiot and have fun!
Others already recommended SSS, where you can, for example, find a path where you fall in love with a serial killer, and Rogues, where you can attempt to date a succubus. EndMaster's your best bet when it comes to darker stuff. Hell, if you want to change things up from reading about someone dating a serial killer, you could read Love Sick, where the protagonist is the one chopping people up.
For stories specifically about romance, you can check the Love & Dating category, but I can't recall there being any stories that fit what you like. Most people here prefer to make romantic relationships just a part of their story, not the central focus. But there's still a lot of great stories about other things.

Newb

4 years ago

Howdy! Have fun. ^_^

Newb

4 years ago
Welcome to the site!