Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Money matters

4 years ago

Hello, I am new to this site, though  I have been a guest for long, having read all of the classics. I joined to try my hand at making a storygame and practise my writing skill.

However, since this is a free site and presumably doesn't get much in the way of Ad revenue and likely has to pay for maintenance and server space, do we users have to pay for it? For example, if I make a game, do I have to pay or is this site run through donations?(If so, I would gladly donate to this wonderful site)

Money matters

4 years ago

Don’t worry, this site runs off of stealing and selling the users’ personal info on the deep web. There’s no need to pay.

Money matters

4 years ago
We also own a number of underaged prostitutes in China; or used to anyway. But you'd have to see Will11 for information about that.

Money matters

4 years ago

So, I am confused. Do I need to donate?  I can when i get back from my trip.  I am happy to pay whatever is costing the site money in regards to myself, and also to help in general. I just can not until I get back. I am waiting on mom's estate or what little there is to go thru probate, and then I get paid for my  appearance so I will have it when I get back. 

Let me know

Money matters

4 years ago
If you know someone, we could have tjem work with Will for you and pay off whatever you need as long as they have customers

Money matters

4 years ago

Ah! Thanks for stopping my anxiety, I am now definitely not regretinggivingmypersonalinfotothissite.

Money matters

4 years ago

AFAIK the owner(s) pay out of pocket because the site is special to them

Money matters

4 years ago

Mostly, we make money off of the sex trade, as well as the underground slave trade. We have several connections to the KKK, and use you info profits from the dark web to donate to them. Anything else I missed?

Money matters

4 years ago

and use you info profits from the dark web to donate to them.

I think you missed the fact that this is a writing site, and you should proof read everything.

Money matters

4 years ago

Oh shit, sorry ‘bout that. My teacher was walking up the aisle and I needed to type as quickly as I could and then hide CYS away. 

Money matters

4 years ago
Being on CYS is probably grounds for expulsion, if they look into it.

Money matters

4 years ago

I once connected a school computer to CYS. I opened Love Sick and got the hell out of there. I was almost busted later, but worth.

Money matters

4 years ago

Oh yeah, if a teacher ever were to read Love SICK, I would be dead. As in, my parents kill me because I have just been expelled from my school. 

Money matters

4 years ago

Everything here is free. I recommend getting a good word processor if you want to take writing to the next level, and those may take some money. Enjoy your time at CYS, and if someone invites you to join their Skype harem, you must tag EndMaster 3 times.

Kinda like this:

@Ficsean_Chef @Ficsean_Chef @Ficsean_Chef

but replace my name with EndMaster.

Money matters

4 years ago

EndMaster is actually pretty chill, he helps out most newbs. Good thinking, Fic!

Money matters

4 years ago

Oh yeah when you publish you need to pay a quarter for every one thousand words you write, hence we have a lot of broke ass people posting 1.3k word stories. Which they pay to publish then it gets unpublished for being bad and its money wasted.

Money matters

4 years ago

EndMaster would have had to pay quite a lot of money, but he’s an admin so he can get around that kind of thing.