Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Snow

4 years ago

I was looking for the game "Snow" and I was wondering what happened to it. It used to be here but now it is gone.

Snow

4 years ago

I think that Seth deleted all his games because... You know, I actually have no idea why. frown

Shame though. I really liked Snow. Looking back, I think it was the first game I actually played on the site, so it's a pity I can never look back on it again. sad

Snow

4 years ago

The author essentially swindled members of the site out of their money with promises of anime babes and waifus. After that he took the cash and followed his gay lover into their new life of gay tranny and furry sex orgies depravity.

Or so it is inscribed on the stone tablets in our underground vaults.

Snow

4 years ago

That’s a pretty accurate account of what Con Mod Seth did.

Snow

4 years ago
Seth just vanished after putting up the Kickstarter announcement. He only logged back in a couple of times after that without actually speaking to anyone as far as I know, and once was to unpublish Snow. It still exists but it's inaccessible.

I always assumed he left out of a combination of shame and a gesture of pettiness and salt over his tranny friend having his mod powers removed. You know, that one guy that turned out to be a pedophile. What was his name again? Gosh, all the prettyboy anime avatars of the banned just blur together now.