Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

greetings-

4 years ago

hi there. it's a pleasure to meet you all, as this is my first time on this site. i've stumbled onto it before (in my middle school years) but i never really stuck around. my name is ari, and i hope we all become either friends or acquaintance's in the future. 

i read the guides and everything, and i have yet to play my first storygame, so i'm extremely excited. anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this post. also to clarifiy, i normally don't write like this; this is just my casual, well, "texting" style. 

i just had a couple of questions really though; what type of genres are the most "popular" on this site? i'm not aware of the community likes or not, and for all i know you all could be interested in storygames revolving historical facts, or like romance. 

greetings-

4 years ago

You picked a good first game to rate. I must say that your future is looking bright and prospective already!

And popular genres are anything involving boobs, obviously. Write/read about that maybe?

greetings-

4 years ago

lol, i saw the creator of that game's profile and i saw the most interesting title, so why not check it out? i must say, that was a.. an interesting read? 

greetings-

4 years ago

What has me interested is your apparent rebellion against capital letters. Like what is the story behind that?

greetings-

4 years ago

eh, i just don't use them while talking informally, like this. but i often switch back and forth, so there really isn't a story behind my defiance against capital letters. however when i write a storygame of my own, i'll be sure to write with capital letters. 

anyways thara, it's a pleasure to meet you. 

greetings-

4 years ago

Interdasting.

Yes it is nice to formally be introduced. Do try and enjoy a fruitful stay here.

greetings-

4 years ago
That is quite rude. The Goddess of Apples deserves a capitalized name, even if you can't be bothered to hit an extra key for anything else! :O

greetings-

4 years ago

To be fair, I always make sure not to capitalize mizal's name because she herself didn't. Seeing people capitalize it always tickles my apple.

greetings-

4 years ago
Ogre's boobs are a complex and multilayered injoke the likes of you can never hope to understand. But welcome to the site. Epic fantasy and historical stuff both happen to be popular here, (especially fantasy) but really any story that's engaging and well written enough will get its fans. It just happens that are most prolific or popular authors most enjoy writing in certain genres. I'd recommend Price of Freedom or anything by Endmaster as good stories to start with, they're some of the best on the site. (Or have a browse through Will11's profile if you're into historical fiction.)

greetings-

4 years ago

Thank you very much for your suggestions and your warm welcome. I'm actually currently reading Death Song by Endmaster and it's astounding right now, and I'm planning to check out some of his other stories afterwards. 

greetings-

4 years ago
Good choice, but Death Song really should be read after Necromancer. Those two are the only ones he has that directly pair together.

greetings-

4 years ago
Welcome to the site. I do hope you enjoy your time here, and it looks like you might be already. Thank you for reading and rating my stories! I do hope you liked my Boobs!!! (and be sure to check the link in the story description for why it even exists).