Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello!

4 years ago

Hello ... interesting people... My name is Jimmy, i travel a little bit, but mostly to the same places, like Colorado, North Carolina, Georgia, and Arizona a couple of times, but most Importantly Michigan. I like to write, but im not good with deadlines, specifically under stress. This community seems a bit Toxic, in all the best, most Homely ways smiley.

Well, that's me, this place seems pretty straight forward, so, it should be self explanatory. If there is anything else i need, just let me know, Bye! 

Hello!

4 years ago

Elaborate on best homely ways of toxicity?  I am intrigues. Oh and hello, I'm Oracle. Welcome. 

Hello!

4 years ago

Homely toxicity? Sounds like something someone from Boston would say.
Although I guess he isn't wrong; the place can - and usually does - get intense. Luckily, we like to look out for the newer members, and if he tags EndMaster 3 times, he will be happy to help with anything he needs.

Hello!

4 years ago

What is this? Some sort of damn beetle juice thing? It's alright, I'll just ignore this blatantly obvious trap, and I guess it will be categorized under the Homely Toxicity

Hello!

4 years ago

Hello Oracle, and as for Homely Toxicity. Toxicity that doesn't quite anger you, but instead makes you feel at home.

Hello!

4 years ago
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Homely is like a descriptive term for the ugly sister you took to the prom because no one else would go with her. And the Toxicity is the way she spent the whole night gossiping to her friends about how your dick was small.

Hello!

4 years ago

I was using Homely as in a sence of comfort, and saying that i am comfortable with the toxicity.

Homely is the descriptive term for the pfp you use that reminds you of your childhood, And the Toxicity is what you just said while using that pfp.  laugh  I'm just having a good time, but thanks for comforting me with your toxic nature, and believe me i mean that in the best way possible.

Hello!

4 years ago

The word you are looking for is homey not homely. Homey means pleasant and cozy, like your grandparents house. Homely means what Mizal said it means.

Anyways, welcome to the site. 

Hello!

4 years ago

Thanks, I guess Homey works better, but they do both work. Oh by the way, i was using the second definition (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homely) the first definition of homey works though. 

Glad, to be here, much appreciated

Hello!

4 years ago
It doesn't mean comfort. It has nothing to do with feeling at home. What you're doing here is using it in the 'sence' of being an idiot who doesn't understand basic words in English and can't use a dictionary. On a writing site.

And don't worry, I always take 'toxic' as a compliment. The kind of people who like to use it are just too fun.

Anyhow, welcome to the site! (It is indeed homely, but it's also home.)

Hello!

4 years ago

I used the Dictionary, and if you look at the second definition here im right. So i guess in a sense*, we are both correct, but like i said, im here for the writing, and the laugh. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homely

Thanks for welcoming me, i should do well here. 

Hello!

4 years ago
>"i should do well here."

*immediately thrown into furry hell for torture by Thara 1 and Thara 2*

Hello!

4 years ago

You can find most of the degeneracy in the discord ;)

Hello!

4 years ago

There is a Discord?

Hello!

4 years ago
It is... well... perhaps quite a bit more degenerate than here, so there's that. Anyway, welcome to the site!

Hello!

4 years ago

I am fine with Degeneracy, i actually am the proud owner of a server called General Degeneracy

I thrive in said environments

Hello!

4 years ago

Well if you thrive in degenerate environments, you'll probably like this place better.

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/

Doesn't get anymore degenerate than that.

Hello!

4 years ago

I didn't say Idiocrasy mind you, and also Ficsion Chef, see here, i didn't need to call beetejuice to speak with him :/.

Hello!

4 years ago

laugh

Hello!

4 years ago
Oh dear

Hello!

4 years ago

What?