Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Castor Reborn!

4 years ago
Greetings, mortals! I have been reborn!

Well, sort of. It's really a long story, but this is the gist of it:

Castor Great Poet Guy (or castorgreatpoetguy as seen on the listings) was created on April 24 this year, with the goal of spreading edgy poetry for the masses. Of course, this almost instantly made this account notorious, named 'Great Poet' despite saying only substandard and grammatically incorrect poems.

For better or worse, @Ficsean_Chef came along several days later with a declaration of war - well, a poetry duel request. The entire poetry duel can be found at ( http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/creative-corner/message/25247#822773 ). Anyways, Ficsean ended up winning the duel flawlessly - although everyone also hated his poem - and this account has gotten banned.

After the ban, this account sat here in Cystia gathering dust for months, an empty husk of an account. Ficsean went on to inadvertently kill one other newbie before he himself met his fate - killed being SHAMED thrice in a row. Having been killed, Ficsean was suddenly without an account.

However, Ficsean was not fated to die on this day. Thinking back on the lazy chef's first real victory, Queen Upper-Case Mizal presented this husk to Ficsean's soul, and well, the result is the Rebirth of not just Castor, but also Ficsean_Chef!

Whoops, looks like I gave the long version! This is the real TLDR:

> I'm Ficsean Chef. After losing my account after getting SHAMED thrice, I was instructed to take over the late Castor's body, and well, the rest is history.

Castor Reborn!

4 years ago
Additional Sources
-------------------------------------
The grave of Ficsean: ( http://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=Ficsean_Chef )

The Succubus contest, the source of Ficsean's third strike. ( http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/news-and-updates/message/25480 )

Castor Reborn!

4 years ago
Very nice. Now learn to make clickable links, scrub!
And go rate End's stories with your new account.

Castor Reborn!

4 years ago
Will do, but it seems I have lost all functionality of RTE despite it being enabled.

Castor Reborn!

4 years ago
I disabled it before I gave you the account. You shouldn't use it and don't need it. HTML is not hard.

Well...not for normal people. I guess I forgot who I'm talking to.

Does your new body give you skill in writing edgy poetry btw?

Castor Reborn!

4 years ago

Gives me a natural edge.

*Ahem*, Observe:

Soulless, the lost blade rusts.

Centuries with no use,

Sealed with a thirst for blood,

Until found by the man.

New purpose, a new life,

The blade is back to life.

Castor Reborn!

4 years ago
That hurts my eyes. And my everything.

I hope you saved the original poem he had on that profile btw. Future generations should not be deprived of it.

Castor Reborn!

4 years ago

It's copied and pasted somewhere.
{EDIT} Shit, nevermind, the place I supposedly pasted it is just one solitary letter V. I goofed up on that.

Fear not, however, for we still have this:

Prayer Troth couldn't stop thinking about the star
It was just so powerful and old
Never had he known anything so bizarre

That morning, Prayer Troth was shocked by the guitar
He found himself feeling rather bold
Prayer Troth couldn't stop thinking about the star

Later, Prayer Troth was spooked by a car
He tried to focus on a mould
Never had he known anything so bizarre

Ranees Yowl tried to distract him with a tar
Said his mind had become too twofold