Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Salutations.

Yep. I'm here now. So here's a bit about myself, I suppose.

I am a big fan of the following:
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit
All Things Marvel
Narnia

Star Wars

And other such fandoms.
I am also a history nerd. I am especially interested in the disaster of the Titanic, World War II, the American Civil War, the American Revolutionary War, the
F
rench Revolutionary War, and the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius.

So YEAH that's stuff about me.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Welcome. Check out our fantasy section. Read "Necromancer" before "Death's Song" and be sure to leave reviews on whatever you read. 

I also might suggest you look up Cossack history. Off the site, not on. To my knowledge there's nothing about Cossacks here on the site.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Will do. Thanks pal.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Firstly read necromancer, though that has already been said. 

Also please for the love of god type normally

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Will do, Cap. Apologies if I gave your eyes a tough time.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Don't listen to Serpent. He's not the boss of you. EndMaster and mizal are the boss of you. Though I would personally appreciate it if you would avoid yellow text. It makes it harder to read. Also any text that covers what you have previously written.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Don't listen to DerPrussion, he likes little boys.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

This conversation has begun to confuse me and I shall take everyone's advice to heart. Again, apologies.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Don't listen to Chris113022, he has numbers in his name. Actually he's a well respected author, so his advise might be worth a listen.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Welcome to the site, I already hate you.

PS: Fuck you for making our eyes bleed with that obnoxious colored text you dipshit.

E: well you apologized so that's a plus

still hate you

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

My extreme apologies, good sir. Was trying to make a good first impression and apparently I very much failed. :/

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

I'm just playing, welcome to the site, don't be stupid and we'll all get along fine.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

I'll try :)

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago
What about that OP would suggest you wanted to do anything other than cause mass blindness as site members were driven to gouge out their own eyes?

Anyway I'm not reading any of the but welcome to the site I guess, don't ever use colors and fonts again and I'm sure you'll be fine.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago
Read Love SICK and type like a regular person

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Will do from now on. My sincere apologies.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago
Welcome to the site!

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Thank you!

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago
Ah, who doesn't like muffins? :) If you're a history nerd we'll probably get on well :D Welcome to the site and personally I liked the colourful writing. It's nice to be different.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Oh, thank you so very much! :)

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Saluton!

I recommend the following authors:
> EndMaster
> Crescentstar
> Bill_Ingersoll
Among others. History nerds are quite respected around here, so you shouldn't find any issues fitting in around here.

So yeah, welcome to the site!

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Translation:

Saluton!

I recommend the following authors:
> EndMaster
> Crescentstar
> Bill_Ingersoll
Among others. History nerds are quite respected around here, so you shouldn't find any issues fitting in around here.

So yeah, welcome to the site!

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago

Thanks so much, both of you! :)

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago
Don't you fucking start.

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago
Hi! Welcome to the... Oh dear God, my eyes!!! >.<

'Tis me, muffin

4 years ago
Hello there, new guy! Your OP apparently almost caused mass blindness, so I can already see we'll be good friends. Remember, working eyes are overrated. Good name choice, BTW. Muffin > Meta.

Others already suggested a lot of good stories, so have fun reading them! If you ever decide to write something yourself, please keep those stories in mind and try to figure out what makes them so good. Don't just immediately publish something; make sure to work long and hard on it, and proofread until you get some kind of Stockholm syndrome and start to like it, and then some more until you hate it again.

Remember, don't be an idiot and have fun!