Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hey ya howdy doodle doo!

4 years ago

Hi, I'm NormPerse and I'm a newbie. I love every genres and hope to enjoy a good story today. I have tried a few of them but... Do you guys have any recommendations for me?

Hey ya howdy doodle doo!

4 years ago

Hello. I suggest reading all of EndMaster's stories in this approximate order, if you like all genre but you don't have to in order to enjoy them. Stories by him not on the list have no suggested place but should still be read.

Necromancer
Death Song
Eternal
Alpha Wolf
Paradise Violated
Geek
TRASH
Love SICK repression
Ground Zero
Tales From the Basement
Suzy's Strange Saga
Innkeeper
Rogues

Hey ya howdy doodle doo!

4 years ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestions! There are a lot of stories worth to checking out but I try my best. Though I only just play Achilles and thought it's pretty good

Hey ya howdy doodle doo!

4 years ago
Writing reviews is something that is very appreciated and a way to get some people knowing you in a positive way too.
I hope you enjoy the other stories on here. There are a lot of very good ones, including some by the same author as Achilles.

Hey ya howdy doodle doo!

4 years ago

Again, thank you for your support and I gotta check out EndMaster's works now. The Man seems like a very respectable author in this community.

Hey ya howdy doodle doo!

4 years ago
Indeed

Hey ya howdy doodle doo!

4 years ago
End is the site's best author :) Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it here :D

Hey ya howdy doodle doo!

4 years ago

Thanks for your reply! I hope that I can get along well with the community :)

Hey ya howdy doodle doo!

4 years ago

Welcome to the site.

Hey ya howdy doodle doo!

4 years ago

Sorry for the late reply but thank you

Hey ya howdy doodle doo!

4 years ago

No trouble. If you're here to read I'd recommend reading Necromancer then Death's Song. That's a fairly tame introduction to Endmasters writing.

Stacks of Cat's is an excellent puzzle game.

Marooned on Giri Minor is an old school sci-fi CYOA style book, and I mean it's like reading one of the paperbacks.

The Monster near the Village is also a pretty good read for the run throughs I did. It's short but of fair quality.

Make sure to post reviews when you're done reading a story. Feedback is important on this site and you can still contribute even if you don't care to write.

Hey ya howdy doodle doo!

4 years ago

Thanks for your recommendation! I will take a look on them in the near future. yes