Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I might as well be new

4 years ago

Been gone so long I hardly recognize the place. Gonna have to figure out what commendations are. Catch up on so many stories. 

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Even so, good to be back.

I might as well be new

4 years ago
Okay, I smiled at that.

Commendations are a gold star from the admins when you do useful. There's an article on then and Orders and such, but JJJ's probably going to change some of how they all work soon.

There have been many good stories and several new features, plus two back to back contests recently that had some impressive entries.

Anyhow, good to see you again! Please don't put on the ring again, Endmaster can already clearly see you from his tower.

I might as well be new

4 years ago

Goddammit I thought I told Frodo to take care of Endmaster:) 

Who knows maybe this time around I'll actually finish that story I planned out in detail for six months then didn't finish the actual writing for.

I might as well be new

4 years ago

Welcome back! Nice to meet you.

I might as well be new

4 years ago
I don't know you but hi, welcome back to the site.

I might as well be new

4 years ago

I am shocked and offended! We defintely were active at the same time. I think we both participated in some contest thing? Maybe the one Quiller ran?

Nah, but you're chill. My fault for vanishing for a couple years.

I might as well be new

4 years ago
Oh shit, maybe. I blocked the majority of 2015/2016 out of my mind so excuse me for not remembering.

I might as well be new

4 years ago

Hi, I am pleased to meet you. I am Mara and I am new, new.

I might as well be new

4 years ago
Hey again~

I might as well be new

4 years ago
Welcome back. You seem slightly familiar...