Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Might as well say hello

4 years ago

Hi CYS,

I made an account here just to take a bow in the Sammy thread, but I've been looking around the site since then and this is a pretty cool place. I'm not much of a forums user but I'll be around awhile to read stories. And I guess I'll just be kardymon from now on since I've gained some small number of reputation points with it here. No one would recognize my Cog name and it was always embarassing anyway...I was 14 when I made it. Nuff said. 

btw I posted the first page of a horror story I started in the Writing Workshop section. It's a twist on a haunted house story and I've never tried writing anything like this before so if you have a moment I'd really appreciate if any of you could take a look at it and give me advice.  

Might as well say hello

4 years ago

No problem and if you need any help i'm always up for it!! 

Might as well say hello

4 years ago

Welcome to CYS, My CoG name is pretty much the same as here

Might as well say hello

4 years ago
Hi there. Welcome to the site!

Might as well say hello

4 years ago

Hiyas! Seeing a  lot of CoGites wondering over here recently. Nice to see Gower's plan of integrating the herds is working a treat. ^_^

Might as well say hello

4 years ago

Good Stories are extremely enjoyable no matter what site they are on. but im glad people are getting a chance to experience the stories from the talented writers here.