Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello there

4 years ago

First off, if you're tempted to pull a General Grievous on my intro feel free to do so :D

Second, Id like to introduce myself and to tell most of you of how happy I am to finally find my own "Book Club". I never knew a community of readers, specifically enthusiastic about Storygames, exist in the internet. I myself, am a avid reader of Novels and other literature and my favorite genre is Fantasy, the kind that deals with dragons and magic, a remnant of my childhood that never really left. All thanks to the wonderful world made by Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman, the Dragonlance series. Looking forward to staying in this community for a while and to do my best in following the general rules and guidelines.  :D

Hello there

4 years ago

Welcome to the site. As far as better fantasy goes I would suggest Necromancer, Death Song and Eternal. Make sure to read Necromancer before Death Song. If you read Necromancer first there is a Easter Egg in one of the endings of Eternal for you.

Rogues is also a good one by the same author.

The Last Chieftain is also a pretty good read. The better stories in the fantasy section seem to mostly be about Villains and Anti-Heroes. So be ready to be the bad guy.

This guy also has some pretty good sci-fi and fantasy stories. https://chooseyourstory.com/member/?Username=Steve24833

Hello there

4 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your time here. Indeed we have a wide range of authors here and fantasy is the category with the most stories.

Hello there

4 years ago

Welcome to the site bud you really will enjoy it here if you're into fantasy. We have an avid amount of fantasy writers and I think you'll find it nice here.

Hello there

4 years ago
Welcome!

The most important rule and guideline to get along here is to win Endmaster's favor. You can do that by reading his stories; all of them after great and many happen to be fantasy. Lucky you!

Hello there

4 years ago
Heelo

General Kenobi

4 years ago
*phsw phsw phsw phsw* Welcome to the site.

Hello there

4 years ago

Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.