Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Greetings

4 years ago

Hey, my name is TrickleJest. I've been lurking for a bit, decided to finally pull the trigger. Might not be here for too long since I'm pretty busy in general, but just wanted to greet the community while I am.

Greetings

4 years ago
Welcome!

If you have any preferences for genre I can recommend some stories, or if not I'm sure someone will be along with the usual "anything by Endmaster" soon enough.

You already found the Discord, so we should be able to fast track you to the receiving of general abuse and humiliating tasks in exchange for acceptance, if so desired.

Greetings

4 years ago
Welcome to the site. It does seem a bit odd that you wanted to create an account when you're not going to be here, but you be you and enjoy the site however you like.

Greetings

4 years ago
He made it in 2017.

Greetings

4 years ago
That makes this post even more weird.

Greetings

4 years ago

I guess I can see why you think that? It was mostly meant to be a general warning of potential inactivity, considering, from lurking, I've gathered that the community tends to encourage consistent activity from its members. Apologies for the confusion, I suppose?

Greetings

4 years ago

After thirty days you're declared officially dead.

After three months we have to start explaining to new members who you were whenever you come up in conversation.

After six months all your cringiest elements are boiled down to a meme we reference sometimes

After nine months even that gets tiresome and you were just another flake with no staying power. You know, like Ebon.

("Ebon who?" ...exactly.)