Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello, I am here now.

4 years ago

I found this site. It told me I had one unread message. I read the message. It told me to introduce myself. I am doing that.

Hello! My name is Oliver, nice to meet you!

Hello, I am here now.

4 years ago
Welcome! How'd you find the site? Are you thinking of writing stories of your own or are you mainly here to read? Here's a list of stories in need of reviews, although the main list of featured games under the storygames tab is the usual place to start. If you're browsing on PC, you should get the site extenstion for Firefox or Chrome. It adds dark mode as well as some other quality of life improvements you can activate from your profile.

Hello, I am here now.

4 years ago

To be honest, I’m not really sure why I’m here. I love reading, possibly too much, and story games seemed like a great extension of that. I like writing, but I’m not very good at finishing things, so I might not post anything. I was looking for a good online community of readers because all of my friends live hundreds of miles away and being social on the internet is much easier than being social in real life.

Hello, I am here now.

4 years ago

Hi!  Welcome to the site, Oliver/Phillip!  Get right in there, reading, reviewing, and participating on the forum!

Hello, I am here now.

4 years ago
You should read both of Gower’s stories. They’re really good.

Hello, I am here now.

4 years ago
Welcome to the site. I do hope you enjoy your time here, however you spend that time!