Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

New

4 years ago

Hey, I'm new here, and I wanted to say, I'm excited to be here cause I finally decided to give this website a try! 

New

4 years ago

Welcome to your new home away from home!  The best thing to do is start reading, rating, and reviewing!  Explore the featured storygames in the menu to your left, and ask away if there are any questions at all.

New

4 years ago

Thanks! Are there any stories you recommend me starting on? 

New

4 years ago

If you look at the "featured" games in the boxes on the "Storygames" page, you can pick and choose by whatever genre most appeals to you, and you can be sure you'll get something interesting.

New

4 years ago

Thanks!

New

4 years ago
Welcome!

Looks like Gower already covered the basics, so just have fun and let us know if you have any questions.

New

4 years ago

Thanks! 

New

4 years ago

Hiya! Welcome to the... OH DEAR GOD! That avatar is terrifying. Kind of tempted to flip every other image horizontally and see what ungodly monsters their faces make combined. ^_^

New

4 years ago

Lol. I'd love that!

New

4 years ago

Here you go! Aren't they dreamy? <3

New

4 years ago

I can't unsee that now.  Why would you do that?

New

4 years ago

Because I'm EEEEEEEVIL. ^_^

New

4 years ago

... Kind of cool though that the second guy's hair is an exact mirror image of the first guy's. :p

New

4 years ago

The second guy is Sans after getting mad lol

New

4 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

New

4 years ago

P.S I love The Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost!

New

4 years ago

AWHHH! Thank you! <3

New

4 years ago

No problem, you should do another version of it! Well, in my opinion...

New

4 years ago

I am working on the sequel, but so far I've only finished the first chapter ^_^

New

4 years ago

Could I like help, maybe?

New

4 years ago

Avery needs people to pose in gladiator costumes most of all for inspiration.

New

4 years ago

New

4 years ago

Yeah, that'd be awesome! If you want to give the first chapter a read and let me know if you spot any spelling mistakes or anything, that'd be great. Here's the link. ^_^

New

4 years ago
I just started reading it, but I found one error at the very beginning of chapter 1. When describing about how Zeru joined the adult gladiators, it asks, “How did you react what Zeru left?” I’m not sure if that was on purpose, but it seems like it should be asking, “How did you react when Zeru left?”

New

4 years ago

Oh, thanks! I'll go fix that. ^_^

New

4 years ago
I noticed some other things, such as two periods at the end of the sentence, but nothing noticeably annoying other than that one thing.

New

4 years ago

Will try and find that one too. ^_^

New

4 years ago
Alright. I finished chapter 1 and I really liked what you had written so far. Looking forward to more! :)

New

4 years ago

Thank you! I think recently I've been suffering with really bad Magnum Opus Syndrome, where I think that Innocence Lost was the best I could do, and the writing I'm doing for Brother's in Arms just isn't to the same standard... So I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying it so far. ^_^

New

4 years ago

So sorry, my school ended, and my computer died, but I'll look at it, and give some recommendations!

New

4 years ago
Welcome to the site! I do hope you enjoy your time here.

New

4 years ago

Thanks!