Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Salve!

4 years ago

Cysid coerced me into making this post.

Salve!

4 years ago

Your profile is full of filler text, and your first post is reluctant to communicate.  Clearly a bot.  Quick, find the traffic lights in this picture.

Salve!

4 years ago

I'll take that as a compliment. 

https://imgur.com/a/UvmzveI

Salve!

4 years ago

Excellent.  Give this person full membership and all the rights and responsibilities, etc.

Salve!

4 years ago

I updated my profile ;)

Salve!

4 years ago
Warden is the worst order.
You're catching on fast.

Salve!

4 years ago

Unfortunately.

Salve!

4 years ago
Well I guess I better get the obvious question out of the way: why'd you ditch the 2016 account?

Salve!

4 years ago

Oh, 3 years of neglect later I didn't really feel like using it.

Salve!

4 years ago
Well we generally have a no alt policy, but I'll let you keep Mage for now since you have quite a few points on it. The others I'll go ahead and clear out, it looks like you never did much with them anyway.

Salve!

4 years ago

Oh, no, feel free to delete that one; I'm not going to use it. 

Salve!

4 years ago

Failed! There's another set of traffic lights way back in the distance. Ban him! >.<

Salve!

4 years ago

Noooooo, wait! Hmmm, how to prove myself... Your profile has red hair. You currently have the lucky trophy. Said picture has a  "road narrows on right" sign.

Salve!

4 years ago

We call that trophy the "Avery" trophy, but otherwise, everything seems to check out.

Salve!

4 years ago

Wonderful. I've fooled them. Time to hack the server.

Salve!

4 years ago
I thought Solitus was a cool word for the sun, but no, apparently it refers to the positioning of the abdominal organs. What kind of stories do you like to read, and what is your preferred organ position?

Salve!

4 years ago

Oh God, don't remind me. I have the worst luck with making up cool-sounding usernames. I also chose a name that referred to the homo-pederastic relationship between a mentor and his apprentice. 

Anyway... I like to read a broad variety, but mainly high fantasy. I also like murder mysteries. And linguistics textbooks.

Salve!

4 years ago
And from this I found myself on a Wikipedia article on pederasty in ancient Greece trying to figure out what the name was. ...I have regrets. Anyhow, it sounds like the standard recommendation of 'anything by Endmaster' will do for you, or any of his fantasy stuff anyway. If you're browsing with a computer like a sane person, you should also get the site extension for Firefox or Chrome, it adds dark mode and other features as well as giving the whole site a face lift.

Salve!

4 years ago

Heheheeh....  my work is done here.

And thanks! I noticed he had a bit of a monopoly on the top rated section. I'll get the extension!

Salve!

4 years ago

How the hell did you go this long without knowing what pederasty was when you were here during the reign of Pedo Mod Kiel and the height of Steve's degeneracy?

Salve!

4 years ago
Lol, I know what it is, I just didn't need all the squicky details. The Greeks were gross and unlike the Romans they didn't even have the courtesy to finally cease existing.

Salve!

4 years ago

Whoa, now that is a facelift.

Salve!

4 years ago

Yeah, I know... I do sometimes worry that Price of Freedom doesn't have nearly enough pedophilic buggery in it to make it historically accurate. :(

Salve!

4 years ago

That's what sequels are for, Avery.