Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

<3

4 years ago

Hi nerds! This is a real choose-your-own adventure moment. Just love these sorta stories... makes reading actually fun xD (jk jk, reading is great, but something about the choice aspect makes it so much more immersive, y'know?) . Anyway, there's this one book about diving down to find atlantis and that was so, so epic. So many fond memories of with that book, back in my foetus days lol. Anyways this might be a shot in the dark, but there're heaps of games on here and it looks like the community isn't dead? 

love, Bailey <3

<3

4 years ago

Welcome!

The community is very much alive (and often bipolar towards noobs, but you should be fine as long as you don't do anything dumb), and there are plenty of us who are active every day. I hope you'll stay for a while to rate some stories and even write one or two of your own!

<3

4 years ago
"bipolar towards noobs" is great, I actually love that.

But Bailey should know that lurking a bit is usually a good idea, because the site is perfectly safe for noobs until they do things to get the wrong kind of attention on the forum.

Can never go wrong with actually reading the storygames though.

<3

4 years ago

Or the wrong kind of attention in Discord. Couldn't be me.

Anyway Bailey, like mizal said, lurking is a great idea because you seriously can't do anything dumb. Try to leave thoughtful reviews when you finish a game and don't leave something like "good game" or "this is shit." It helps the author a lot when you leave something that is more constructive. The featured reviews on storygames are good to look at, but some of them are very long and you absolutely do not need to write something that in depth. Just leave a few sentences of what you liked and what you think the author can improve.