Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

howdy pardners

3 years ago

sah dudes i am an absolute mega noob brand new here. i saw a cool storygame, wanted to save my progress, and here i am! if there's any mbti nerds out there, yall get an extra sah dudes! 

howdy pardners

3 years ago
Do you speak English, fag?

howdy pardners

3 years ago
I think what you meant to say was "English, motherfucker, do you speak it?"

howdy pardners

3 years ago
^

howdy pardners

3 years ago
I don't know what many of your words mean, but we have many ESL peoples here, it's all good. What story were you reading?

howdy pardners

3 years ago

sorry lol i was quoting this one vine where this white dude-bro keeps saying sah dude. I do speak english but i am quite the idiot so the confusion is understandable. I'm reading dead man walking (zombie game) and it's pretty fun so far.  

howdy pardners

3 years ago
Translation: Hey guys, I'm new here. I signed up because I wanted to save my progress on a cool storygame. Also if you have the same personality type as me on this stupid personality quiz then you are cool

You're welcome

howdy pardners

3 years ago
But what does sah mean?

I looked it up and found a Wikipedia article on horrible brain bleeding that also had 'arachnoid' in the name, which was somehow even worse. Now I have to live with the realization there's a spider in my brain and it could start BLEEDING at any moment!

howdy pardners

3 years ago
@asham You should write some reviews and join the newbie contest so that you can be respectable and the mean girls will stop bullying you. Well. You might need to lose the avatar too if you desire this outcome...

howdy pardners

3 years ago

Sweet! Thanks for the advice I'll probably do that a bit later!