Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Can I get my account back or not?

3 years ago

No one responded to my other post. I just want to know if it's possible. I can't get back into TheAnimalAlien, the account I used to have. It's not the biggest deal, but I started a storygame and I stupidly didn't save my writing anywhere else. It's okay if the answer is a simple "no" for security reasons, but I ust really want confirmation that there's nothing that can be done.

If there isn't a way to get back my account, is it possible that I can see my incomplete storygame so I can copy-paste it onto my new one? It's cool if I can't, but it would really help. I really don't want to start from sctatch.

Please respond, even if it's just a no, so I know that someone saw this.

3 years ago

If you need proof that I'm the same person, I also made a second storygame that isn't shown on the profile. It's called Creature Quiz.

3 years ago
An admin might be able to help you get it back, but in the mean time I've used my hacker skillz to get your story. I'm just a dev so I don't have access to accounts.

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/Second-Contact

Paste that into your search bar. I've set it up so that it should work. Tell me if it doesn't and I'll mess with the site code some more.

3 years ago

Thank you! The account was fairly new anyways, so this is all I really need to continue my story. How can you tell who is an admin and who isn't?

3 years ago
I didn't see the original thread, but I'll reset it after work if you still want that account. Doing it manually is kind of glitchy though.

3 years ago

No, it's fine. I didn't lose much of anything, so there's no point of using up your time. I was just freaking out for no good reason. Sorry for the inconvienence. I will just continue using this one since I know hot to get in to it. Thank you anyways! I hope to be more active in a non-complainy way in the future.

3 years ago
Also I'm not a dev lol. Any story in sneak preview you can view by making a link