WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Message

Don't know your Pages from your Links? Stuck in the editor? Find some expert help here.

Old account banned

15 days ago

Greetings, I tried to log into my old account but it said it was banned. This is the account: "http://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=jasperranz". Is there any chance I can get it back? and the reason for why it was banned? Thanks.

Old account banned

15 days ago
Your posting history appears to be cancer of the kind we've worked hard to purge from the site anyhow, but it looks like you picked a really bad time to pop up in one of the Brennan threads and possibly got caught in the crossfire.

Both of the stories started there are just one page each, although reading

Well ssup niggaz, dis is mah first gaame so i suggast dat u will be calm abut mah gaame. This is a war game so.. i dunno

as a description is sort of amusing right now, all things considered.

But that was all a few years ago and you seem a bit more literate now, and a 2012 account has some value on its own. Unless @BerkaZerka or Endmaster or someone can remember anything specifically annoying about that account (or the Ravenstar125 and Viper alts) I don't mind unbanning it. Particularly if this was a Kiel ban because y'know, she can get fucked.

Old account banned

15 days ago

I don't remember this person, and I'm pretty sure I didn't ban the account since I wasn't even an admin at the time. Might have been a Con Mod Seth ban.

Old account banned

15 days ago
Yeah I know it wasn't you that banned it, just wondering if anybody remembered anything specific my three minutes of sleuthing might have missed since threads were deleted so often back then. But I'm guessing Kiel or Seth since it was right in the middle of all the Brennan nonsense, unless Berka did it.

Old account banned

15 days ago
Okay I just went ahead and unbanned it since I'm going to be pretty busy the rest of the day. Berka can always kill you again if he really wants to.

Old account banned

15 days ago
Meh