WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Message

Don't know your Pages from your Links? Stuck in the editor? Find some expert help here.

oh hi

7 years ago

So I arrived to this website randomly a while ago, and I read and liked some stories, but back then I didn't create an account for some reason.

Anyways, I hope I'll eventually post some stories here (I've already written some that are somewhere around my HD and would only need some editing), but I thought that I should come and say hi first. Especially because if I do it this way, when I arrive into some other places of the forums asking for help on editing them I hopefully won't look too random xD

(Also, excuse me for possible mistakes in the text above, English isn't my native language, but I'm trying to get better at it :D )

oh hi

7 years ago

Hey welcome to the site gragh46! :)

oh hi

7 years ago

Welcome to the site gragh. Can't wait to read your stories and you English isn't bad at all.

oh hi

7 years ago
Your English is remarkable for being a second-language. Congrats on that achievement.

Welcome aboard!

oh hi

7 years ago

Welcome to CYS. Hope you like it!

oh hi

7 years ago

It's sad that this is his 2nd language while half of our american population can't even speak it without using slang.

oh hi

7 years ago

Glad to have you with us!

oh hi

7 years ago

Great to have you here! And don't worry, your English is amazing for a second language! :D

oh hi

7 years ago

thanks everyone :D Well, I try not to sound too bad in English, the rest of it comes with time I guess

oh hi

7 years ago

Don't worry, english is my second language as well.

oh hi

7 years ago

I can't believe I just notice this.

Welcome to the site :)

oh hi

7 years ago

Well for those interested, I published the first storygame (you can find it in my profile, or here if this link works properly http://chooseyourstory.com/story/Bl_0x40_cked_Out.aspx )

*shameless advertisement mode = OFF*

Next couple ones will probably take a while, since I never bothered translating them and I think I'll publish them here in the order in which I wrote them.

Feedback, thumbs up's and complaints are appreciated, but I'm sure everyone here knows that already

oh hi

7 years ago
Just read the storygame, and I must say it's actually quite good! This is especially true when considering that English is your second language, as language issues were really the only concerns.

oh hi

7 years ago

I hope those issues weren't too bad ;) Thanks!

oh hi

7 years ago

Not too shabby - I thought it was good.